It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 may be killing far more than reported.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
So, using data and facts, it appears there are far, far more deaths going on around the states (and world) than is being attributed to the virus.

A graph demonstrates the typical mortality rate on any given year, and the highlighted bar is this year soo far.

Now, these are just all deaths, coronavirus, cancer, car accidents, etc. Something happened this year that has spiked the numbers up absurdly high in deaths.

How reported coronavirus deaths compare with deaths above normal
Numbers are from March 8 to April 11, 2020.
AREA PCT. OF NORMAL EXCESS DEATHS − REPORTED COVID-19 DEATHS = GAP
New York City 325% 11,900 − 10,261 = 1,700
New Jersey 172% 5,200 − 2,183 = 3,000
New York (excluding N.Y.C.) 142% 4,200 − 2,425 = 1,700
Michigan 121% 2,000 − 1,391 = 600
Illinois 113% 1,400 − 682 = 700
Massachusetts 120% 1,200 − 686 = 500
Maryland 115% 700 − 207 = 500
Colorado 116% 600 − 274 = 300

So even if you believe they are inflating the numbers with any given death must be coronavirus, how then can you explain just soo damn many deaths regardless of cause. Why is places like New Jersey peaking at nearly double the normal rate?

Anyhow, take the normal death rate of any year, add in the coronavirus reported deaths, and you are still 50-60% less than the gap...this means either there is a war going on and people are being shot left and right, or covid is far more deadly than the government is letting on (or just not able to test post-mort).

I know its popular around these parts to dismiss it because some doctor somewhere said everything is fine

Ya know, for a board who is endlessly going on about how the gubment is trying to kill them for population control or something, you sure look the other way when actual real potentials come up for some meaty conspiracys.

Anyhow, discuss amongst yourselves.
Source
Source 2

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Not picking on ya, SFX (love ya like a Brother).

You sourced The NY Times and the CDC though; Lordy ... Lordy!!

There was a thread posted a couple of days ago with people protesting exactly how unavailable those death stats just happen to be.

It's a miracle that they're all here in front of us today!!

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

The fear train has left the station; you missed your ride, maybe stop by next time or preorder your tickets.....

There is SUBSTANTIAL proof to the exact opposite of your claim, numerous threads about it and even doctors discussing it. They have attributed far more deaths to Covid19 simply because it was “with” and not a result “of” the virus....
edit on 30-4-2020 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Last paragraph , well said .

That source is not getting info just to read the article can we get it quoted here please

Just come off a thread that's gone in 5 with a video that yt has been deleting . It's saying millions of cases , very few deaths , with a view of stop the mass quarantine. A lot of people are buying that line , as in it must be true because it s banned .
If there are millions of cases it looks like lockdown has not worked and putting anything but the potential ( alot of people very dead very soon ) could be high priority as of now.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

How do I quadruple Star a post?

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Not picking on ya, SFX (love ya like a Brother).

You sourced The NY Times and the CDC though; Lordy ... Lordy!!

There was a thread posted a couple of days ago with people protesting exactly how unavailable those death stats just happen to be.

It's a miracle that they're all here in front of us today!!

I did look across to see if they had a link on bunkerconspiracysdaily.com...trusted news sources of course, but alas, they only wanted to discuss gay frogs.

People spin things, but the numbers track, so spin it how you want. Avoid the discussions on what it means and just study the numbers.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

The fear train has left the station; you missed your ride, maybe stop by next time or preorder your tickets.....

There is SUBSTANTIAL proof to the exact opposite of your claim, numerous threads about about it and even doctors discussing it. They have attributed far more deaths to Covid19 simply because it was “with” and not a result “of” the virus....

Numerous threads filled with half baked theories and a doctor who is saying quarantine the sick, not the healthy.

And the second bit of with vs of matters not...its not differentiating cause of death, only showing all death is on a mega spike across the board
do you want to comment on that (you know, the actual point of the thread)?

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Emotional responses are far better than data driven considerations it appears.
Glad he mirrored your biases...but now would you like to weigh in on it outside of circle jerking the echo chamber?

Extra points if you actually read the ops and understand the graphs

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Or it may be killing far fewer.

1. According to information that has been posted here, the CDC is demanding that all deaths be recorded as a result of Corvid 19 IF the corpse tests positive for Corvid 19 REGARDLESS OF THE TRUE CAUSE. So if someone dies of a car accident and test positive, they go into the virus column. If someone could explain WHY this has been done I would be most appreciative.

2. The death rate is determined by how many people died WHO HAVE TESTED POSITIVE. But according to information that has been posted here, MANY MORE PEOPLE ARE POSITIVE who have NOT been tested. In other words, the denominator (that's the number on the bottom of a fraction) is WAY HIGHER than reported, and THAT MEANS that the death rate from the virus is FAR SMALLER than is being reported. In other words, people who have it and don't know it are not getting sick and they are not dying.

These two points are not taken into account with your rather simplistic statistics above,

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Or it may be killing far fewer.

Can you explain the massive spike across the board in mortality this year vs previous years (with or without...those graphs are NOT showing covid deaths, they are simply showing how many people died from anything).

Can you address this?

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Im not going to give NYTimes whatever ad revenue they get from my click..

But looking at the CDC site, it appears this is only looking back a few years?

Before even diving deeper, That seems relevant and.. oddly familiar.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

Im not going to give NYTimes whatever ad revenue they get from my click..

But looking at the CDC site, it appears this is only looking back a few years?

Before even diving deeper, That seems relevant and.. oddly familiar.

A 5 year study to see globally what the average death rate is from area to area
all pretty much the same
then suddenly this year, in the past month or so, a sudden dramatic spike..in deaths...notably from places that "claim" to have issues with covid.

do you want a thousand year study of mortality rates or something?

So....what has happened this year verses the previous 5...something is killing off a ton of people...far more than even covid can account for if we take just the numbers reported.

hmmm
what could it be....
HAARP?

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Maybe those numbers are true, maybe they ain't. Here's my issue ...

First, I would trust information from The National Enquirer before I'd trust anything from NYT. Hell, if I saw a report on NYT that said the sun would rise in the east tomorrow, if want to get up early enough to verify it for myself.

Second, CDC - along with WHO, Gates Foundation, etc. - have been in on the misdirection, obfuscation, and lies since the beginning.

So, do I distrust the data?

DAMN RIGHT I DO!

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. And my confidence is not easy to get back once it's been betrayed.

As Samuel Clemens famously said, "There are lies, damn lies, and statistics."
:
edit on 2020 4 30 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

My guess would be multiple factors, including SARS-CoV-2 and the resultant covid19.

And no.. ..I dont understand why everything has to be so extreme, btw.. ..But statistic manipulation in just this way is rampant. I would like to see at least decades though, and per capita. They might have done the latter, but I was seeing raw numbers in the chart you posted, at least.

Hey, I might look into it later, maybe not. But it would seem relevant to include all the pandemics in recent history at least, perhaps even back to ~1918, but ideally to at least the 50s.. Or even just 2009.

ETA: Id also really prefer to see totals for entire years. AND even spacing with proper notations.
edit on 30-4-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

2. The death rate is determined by how many people died WHO HAVE TESTED POSITIVE. But according to information that has been posted here, MANY MORE PEOPLE ARE POSITIVE who have NOT been tested. In other words, the denominator (that's the number on the bottom of a fraction) is WAY HIGHER than reported, and THAT MEANS that the death rate from the virus is FAR SMALLER than is being reported. In other words, people who have it and don't know it are not getting sick and they are not dying,

Err..... Yet

It's frankly shocking how credulous some people's views are . There simply would not be mass lockdowns over nothing . Suddenly, all these people know better than governments themselves ?

and THAT MEANS that the death rate from the virus is FAR SMALLER than is being reported

This ∆∆∆∆∆∆ .

Such a classic case of jumping to (the WRONG ? ) conclusions , and SO many people are doing exactly that ! For the record ...you're stating that as fact ?
Do you know how damned silly it sounds to say that .

The death rate is determined by how many people died WHO HAVE TESTED POSITIVE.

Number one mistake : ie : NO IT ISNT

edit on 30-4-2020 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Point, because some hospitals have been over-run with covid-19 cases, regular patients are probably not getting the treatment they need, thus some of them are dying because of it.

And understandably, because of hospital death rates at the moment, there are probably some sick people who refuse to go, some of them may also now be deceased.

Hence, the reason for lock downs, to ease the pressure off of hospitals

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Interesting data, it looks like for the most part in the states that have updated data on the CDC site, it shows about a 5% spike overall. Obviously you have the Covid-19 deaths in there, but I wonder what part of that excess is due to suicide from not being able to handle the current situation, not being allowed to go to a doctor for preventative care, etc. I actually wonder if house fires are up due to everyone being home all the time and cooking more often.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
So, using data and facts, it appears there are far, far more deaths going on around the states (and world) than is being attributed to the virus.

Sorry, the reality is the exact opposite.

The only reason (that I can think of) that tptb would have for hiding deaths is if they were engaging in euthanasia... getting rid of useless eaters (of welfare), to keep SS 'solvent'. That, they would want to hide, at least until all was said and done.

But everything else - the real evidence - suggests that they are padding the numbers... big time.

I still maintain that China (and Iran, and maybe NK) took the opportunity to kill of a large number of known dissidents. It will be ... enlightening, to see who all comes up missing in the months and years ahead.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Emotional responses are far better than data driven considerations it appears.
Glad he mirrored your biases...but now would you like to weigh in on it outside of circle jerking the echo chamber?

Extra points if you actually read the ops and understand the graphs

There’s enough threads that make this point clear. If you choose to believe the MSM’s inflated numbers, that’s on you. Listen to the doctors and nurses on the front lines. There’s plenty echoing what everyone is saying. You can choose to buy into phony Fauci all you want. He hasn’t seen a patient in 20 years... It also is very clear, that he had a hand in creating the virus. Or maybe you should listen to the CDC. They don’t have a conflicting interest, amirite???

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
With all these fresh deaths there might be a record number of people voting this year!
Sorry couldn’t resist.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join