It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China knew back in January that Remdesivir was a possible cure so they tried to steal it

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: 727Sky

Antivirals aren't a cure.

They theoretically slow down the replication cycle and give your immune system more time to fight it off.

All those terrible side effects make it look like a poison though. So I'd never take it.

What if you were in ICU and felt like death with doctors telling you it might be your only chance at living?

Not just from covid, from any virus in general. The next one which might be a hyperinfectious airborne ebola. It's easy to make this stuff in a lab apparently and woops.. the cat got out of the bag.

If you'd tell them no, you'd rather die, then I applaud you. You were probably going to die miserably. If you weren't coherent enough to communicate a choice, they'd give it to you anyway.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   
This is an incredibly interesting article I urge you all to read...

The United States and other nations must hold China accountable not because of anger—though that sentiment is entirely justified—nor a desire for retribution. The world must make China pay in order to create incentives that will force it to improve its behavior. That may well demand measures that will force China to experience the full costs of its recklessness.

The coronavirus pandemic represents the deadliest form so far of Beijing’s externalization of its economic and political system. China allows primitive “wet markets” to remain open for business, even though the close proximity of exotic wildlife in food markets encourages deadly viruses to jump from animals to humans. It attempts to operate First World virology and disease research laboratories, even though it lacks the skill and care necessary to run them safely. According to reports in the Washington Post, U.S. diplomatic officials who toured the Wuhan virology and CDC facilities left deeply concerned that the staff could not operate the labs safely.

nstead, China used its influence within the World Health Organization to obscure the realities of the disease – and even to discriminate, on a public health matter of the utmost human importance, against Taiwan. China thus showed, very starkly, that it puts its political and economic agenda before any consideration of our common humanity.

Hoover Institution at Stanford University

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

The above mentioned reparations or accountability maybe justified, however China was unlikely to respond positively before then, but things heating up around the Spratly Islands make any such move by China untenable it simply won't wash, expect them to double down.
Europeans are upset, Americans are upset so are the Australians and the Philippines , they even managed to lose Africa by their ham fisted treatment of much of their expats in Quanzhou.

edit on 1-5-2020 by Spider879 because: Add content.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: Advantage

The above mentioned reparations or accountability maybe justified, however China was unlikely to respond positively before then, but things heating up around the Spratly Islands make any such move by China untenable it simply won't wash, expect them to double down.
Europeans are upset, Americans are upset so are the Australians and the Philippines , they even managed to lose Africa by their ham fisted treatment of much of their expats in Quanzhou.

Yes, I saw the treatment the Africans got.

Oh China has pissed everyone off. Even Russia.. big time. Id imagine Iran as well... but they wont say boo about anything until they see which way the wind blows. The CCP has now threatened Australia, blamed the US, got caught numerous times being a bad player.... and I dnt think they will be supported or even tolerated for very long with their threats of military intervention. I think we are hearing the bells toll for the CCP...

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

Your hypothetical argument is illogical and a fallacy.

We already have many antiviral cures found in nature without any negative side effects, especially honey which definitely kills every pathogenic virus more effectively than any of these pharmaceutical products.

That's why I'll never be in a hospital dying from any virus.

The truth can be a hard pill to swallow I get that, but at some point you're going to have to accept that cheap remedies from nature will not be promoted by profit driven corporations because they'd go bankrupt with nothing to sell.

There are literally hundreds of articles from the most accredited sources in the world proving Honey works, but no one in the media or govt is even suggesting it. Why?

Because of Money! C'mon!!

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

It makes me wonder if you've done any research or critical thinking at all?

You're stuck in hypothetical fear driven scenarios while I'm in a completely different paradigm.

Please do some homework before you return to class lol.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

If you were deathly ill from a virus, you'd stay home and eat honey?

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Good catch, OP!
Only recently began exploring the Gilead-Remdesivir angle myself. Gilead, alone, makes for very interesting research but when plugged into the whole COVID-19 equation it definitely gives a much clearer picture of current events.
Or, at least, a different picture...

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

No, because no virus can infect me. My immune system is strong because I go outside and am exposed to everything. I make physical contact with thousands of ppl, I shake hands, hug, will puff on your cig after you did. I've lived out in the woods with all the bugs and pathogens.

I am an antibody factory.

It only makes it easier that I eat a diversity of honey, fruits veggies nuts grains beans herbs and spices.

I just don't get infections.
For an obvious reason.

I don't believe in disease.

See, completely different paradigms.
Now you can go live in fear and I'll go Live.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

And yes, it's scientifically true that honey will treat and reverse any disease. You name it and we'll look it up together.

It even kills HIV infections in around a month or so. It'll beat Rabies which has a 100% death rate without treatment.

Every single pathogenic virus - reversed and defeated. Bacteria, fungus, protozoa, worms, it reverses degenerative disorders like diabetes, allergies, cirrosis of the liver, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, neuropathy, it kills cancerous cells, etc.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I read an article yesterday that came out in February. The extent of the article and its sources is extremely deep. For someone to compile it to me it almost looks like an INTEL leak but our media looks the other way

“Remdesivir: George Soros & Bill Gates Partner with China on Coronavirus Drug!”

China did not steal Gilead’s patent; Gilead was a willing participant, they are even working with the Chinese government on clinical trials. The question remains, how will this impact western nations that are excluded from the acquisition of lower-priced treatment drugs? Will our economies be held hostage to Chinese imperialism? And has the coronavirus outbreak been the vehicle for George Soros, Bill Gates, and the United Nations to implement the New World Order? It sure look’s like it! Checkmate!

civilianintelligencenetwork.ca...

<< 1   >>

join