It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks celebrities,,,I guess

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I saw this video and thought it was worth sharing...

It cracked me up...

edit on 27-4-2020 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

My favorite part.
“I was going to go lick a patient to end it all”

edit on 27-4-2020 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Too true and too funny! I couldn't find a way to post the video when I saw it... I'm so glad you did!

I literally laughed out loud at the "lick a patient"... also the "get back to work you (fill in the blank)".

Who am I kidding? I laughed out loud throughout!!!

I just hope the celebrities see it.
edit on 27-4-2020 by Boadicea because: punctuation

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Only people making fashion statements out of fvcking PPE masks are politicians and celebrities. I think the mayor and his entrourage in my city have one for everyday of the week. Bunch of idiots. People are struggling financially and lucky to even get a regular mask yet they have a god damn wardrobe of them.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Lol, great video for the narcissitc social media generation, I loved the "get back to work you F@@ki@g C@@t"

where would we be without some d lister telling us were all in this together, I dont bother watching them but I am sure there are 1000s of such videos, all these celebrities are doing is trying to get even more followers and thus more revenue.

More videos like the one you posted please

I saw this article the other day and was amazed some none entity has 2.7million followers, and another has people listening to him talk about.............bags, he so broke now he has to borrow from his dad..WTF

Israel Cassol - better known as Birkin Boy for his collection of designer handbags worth over £100,000 - is paid hundreds of pounds to attend events and feature brands on his Instagram account. Now he says he has to borrow money from his father to make ends meet.

Coronaviru s: Influencers' glossy lifestyles lose their shine

Still laughing at the get back to work comment.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

That was hilarious.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

Lol, great video for the narcissitc social media generation, I loved the "get back to work you F@@ki@g C@@t"

where would we be without some d lister telling us were all in this together, I dont bother watching them but I am sure there are 1000s of such videos, all these celebrities are doing is trying to get even more followers and thus more revenue.

More videos like the one you posted please

I saw this article the other day and was amazed some none entity has 2.7million followers, and another has people listening to him talk about.............bags, he so broke now he has to borrow from his dad..WTF

Israel Cassol - better known as Birkin Boy for his collection of designer handbags worth over £100,000 - is paid hundreds of pounds to attend events and feature brands on his Instagram account. Now he says he has to borrow money from his father to make ends meet.

Coronaviru s: Influencers' glossy lifestyles lose their shine

Still laughing at the get back to work comment.

Damn, you beat me to it! I was looking for some "influencer" positive Covid videos lol...for Hollywood folks this stuff is just part of their "contracts" so to speak. Its absurd but meh, you knew they were coming.

The instagram "stars" are their own special breed.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It would be nice if just a few of them had a little bit of self-awareness wouldn't it?

Funny video.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Classic, those guys always come up with some funnies.:up

Thanks celebrities, we couldn't do it without you...
edit on 27-4-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

top topics

join