It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And so it begins...a post coronavirus world

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
What you said.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I don't have one anyway, just felt ripped off when the battery failed and a new one cost as much as a new phone. But all these new rules, depend on enforcement , which will affect the enforcement officer as well, like facial recognition how does that go when you have to wear a mask? cashless society using a card which can track your movements and your purchases , how does that go when the internet go down. Planes flying by computer that have missed a critical point in the programming. I don't think it will work, humans have design parameters as well, which are being exceeded.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

And so it begins...a post coronavirus world
page: 3

Yes it does. And after the global economic crash the batflu won't even be a blip on the death stats. Famin, war, anarchy, and the spiritual apocalypse should bring about the guide stone predictions. There's also a negative side!

Real life feels like a short story from "Burning Chrome" by Wm Gibson.....

edit on 27-4-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk
Without sounded like in ingrate to the health care workers, we’ve had news stories on our ER staff saying the hospital is quiet, so why the heck is everyone clanking pots and pans at 7 pm every night? Thanking them for what? Not to say some cities aren’t being overwhelmed and deserve thanks. They are doing it at hospitals with no COVID patients.

They really made it sound like we will all at one point know someone who dies from it. I have not yet. I know of friends who have it.

I take it seriously and all but at some point you begin to think this all looks a bit fishy when you have so many people who are so convinced to obey and they are begging for more rules. What is odd is they started off the rules gradually which in hindsight seems it helped spread it, now they go full on. It’s so backwards.

I am really sick of this and getting supplies is so hard. Can’t even buy kleenexes.

edit on 29-4-2020 by violet because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join