It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Nominee JOE BIDENs 10 Year Charity Donations Averaged 369 Dollars per Year.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: carewemust

It has been petty well documented that liberals are a lot less charitable than conservatives.

Liberals feel that the government should take care of the poor.

Conservatives don't trust the government to do that (Duh) so are more charitable to local causes.

As a result, conservatives typically give 30% more by household income than liberals do.

Conservatives also give more time and more blood than liberals do.

THAT being said, Joe really SUCKS when it comes to charity donations.

I give more to charity a month right now and I just lost my business.

Same here. My wife and I donated 8% of our income to official charities last year. Also direct gifts to those in need.

There used to be a TRUSTED watchdog website for viewing how efficient a charity is with getting donations to the target, instead of "overhead". But I can't find that website now. Maybe it was intentionally crashed by hired hackers, lol.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Jesus, me and my girl give more to the local animal shelter in 6 months then he gives in a year to any charity and the amount of money we have made in our lifetime won't be a thousandth of what he made in a damn year.

Gotta love the liberal elites
"average joes" which to them means out of touch with freaking reality.... and corruption.....and sexual assault......and of course the all important moral high ground!

Need I say more?

edit on 4 25 2020 by BerkshireEntity because: sp

edit on 4 25 2020 by BerkshireEntity because: sp

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

In my opinion, Trump is a senile old man who could give a flying crap about regular people.

He's all about power and money.

I probably give more to charity than Trump. But that's because I have a soul, think rationally, and am not a flaming conservative asshole.

edit on 25-4-2020 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Gee... if only Trump would release his taxes we'd be able to see if he gave anything to charity. Not holding my breath. More likely he was crawling into donation boxes in the middle of the night taking stuff.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens
a reply to: Lumenari

I don't think all of that $369 dollars was in cash either.

If you read other reports, he considered an $80 bottle of Johnny Walker Gold Reserve part of the donation.

Im assuming he drank it before it was delivered.

It could have been part of a bribe he wrote off as charity. In certain circles liquor can be used to say thanks you for your contributions to the cause.

I know of a couple times a gallon of whiskey concreted the selection of who wins a government job. In the 80’s and 90’s I knew of a gov contractor who would lean toward whoever gifted large bottles of whiskey.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: DBCowboy

In my opinion, Trump is a senile old man who could give a flying crap about regular people.

He's all about power and money.

I probably give more to charity than Trump. But that's because I have a soul, think rationally, and am not a flaming conservative asshole.

good thing you represent the correct side of all this. The side that is allowed to rape women. No, you aren't a conservative, but that is all.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

A 12 year old story is relevant how?

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Why did you put yesterday's date on a story from September 12, 2008?

A newer article.

The Bidens reported paying more than $3.7 million in federal income taxes in 2017 and $1.5 million in 2018. They gave more than $1 million and $275,000 to charity in those years, respectively. Link

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: [post=25131404]DBCowboy[/post

He donates his presidential salary every year so I don't know, can you match that?

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61
Funny how they all call Trump money hungry but yet he doesn't take a penny of the presidential salary.

In my experience greedy people always take money even if they are multi millionaires or billionaires, can't pass up the smell of money

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BerkshireEntity

Funny how people say that Trump donates his salary never mention how much money Trump has made by constantly staying at his hotels and golf clubs. I'd rather he take a salary then feed at the taxpayers' trough that way.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
He supports a charity that supports the rights of Creeps who like to sniff women and kids hair.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens
a reply to: Gnawledge

Well, look what voting in revenge looks like right now. Trump is the "the other guy is worse" President.

Smart Accountants for Trump vs Scrooge Biden

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join