It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Images of China's Tianwen-1 Mars Mission

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
China is embarking on their first full mission to Mars. The mission is named 'Tianwen-1' and named for an ancient Chinese poem roughly translated as 'Questions to/of Heaven.' The mission will have orbiter and Mars rover components. If successful, China will be the second nation to place rover on the surface of Mars and the third to land (the soviet union was first, but their lander died PDQ).

Images have emerged of the rover, the encapsulation thereof and the mating with the orbiter. I am posting them here.

Note: the watermarks are NOT mine. These are via the sino internet and...well...let's say they're nearly as nationalist as many of our folks here on ATS. Nearly.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Looks cool. I like their design.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
cool pics

my buddies Shantui bulldozer from Shangdong China.....is impossible to finance here in the states due to lousy screws and machine screw bolts.....it's the steel.....

they prolly get machine screws from THE U S A betcha for aircraft....idk

this is not off topic....he had 5 Shantui 90,000 pound dozers in Houston docks and the banks said no......Shirley they know......over at the space hut headquarters in China....is it Shangdong steel.......
edit on 24-4-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
any advancements in the exploration of space is a win for humanity!

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Looks cool. I like their design.

It looks like a giant R2-D2.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   
The bank said no cause Merka first. I work at a electronics factory in Europe. When I get fieldreturns back from U.S. there will be a sticker on it that was not there when it was shipped out. The only thing it says is "Made in the U.S.A."

The sticker may have been made in the U.S. (but it's probably made in china.) So.. why this weird sticker that was not there when the unit was manufactured?

The problem with those Shantui dozers is that a sticker wont fool anyone.
a reply to: GBP/JPY

new topics

top topics

join