It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-existent microbe

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Houston, we have a problem...We cant locate the microbe!

The Greatest Criminal Fraud in Medical History: Where’s the Virus?

F. William Engdahl, historian and author, revealed that Dr. Fauci, who has worked at the CDC for 36 years, endorsed the discredited HIV/AIDS “virus” theory that used corrupt science and testing. Roberto A. Giraldo, MD and Etienne de Harven, MD wrote that the major tests used to diagnose AIDS, including the ELISA, Western blot, and the PCR genetic test, are invalid. The doctors wrote, “None of these tests detect the HIV virus itself, nor do they detect HIV particles. The fact that after 25 years of intense research HIV has been neither isolated nor purified in terms of classical virology indicates to us that the infectious view of AIDS as a contagious viral disease is based on an apparently non-existent microbe!” This scenario is playing out again as COVID-19 has yet to be isolated and proven. Suspiciously, the 2006 article by Giraldo and de Harven was suddenly retracted by the journal in 2019 just before the coronavirus Wuhan outbreak. Fauci and his cohorts, Dr. Deborah Birx, the White House COVID-19 Task Force coordinator, and CDC Director Robert Redfield, are complicit in the HIV/AIDS frauds and malpractice, and today they hold the future of not only American public health, but also of the entire world economy in their hands.

False Tests?

The issue of HIV/AIDS tests is central. While a frightened world was clamoring for a test, Gallo and Fauci promoted their deeply flawed tests of antibodies. In 2006 Gallo claimed, “HIV tests were highly accurate from the time they were developed in 1984 and have become much more accurate over time…” Highly accurate in 1984 but more accurate than highly over time? Gallo added in response to criticism, “A PCR test for the presence of the virus itself can accurately determine a child’s HIV status.” In a sharp rebuttal of the Gallo claims, claims endorsed by Fauci and the NIAID as well as CDC, Roberto A. Giraldo, MD and Etienne de Harven, MD, the scientist who produced the first electron micrograph of a retrovirus, pointed out that both the ELISA and Western blot, and a genetic test, the PCR or ‘Viral Load’ test,” the two major tests used to determine if one has AIDS, are invalid. “None of these tests detect the HIV virus itself, nor do they detect HIV particles.” They add that there are “more than 70 different documented conditions that can cause the antibody tests to react positive without an HIV infection.” Among the false positive cases are influenza, the common cold, leprosy or the existence of pregnancy. The same tests are used today to determine SARS-CoV-2-positive. They concluded, “The fact that after 25 years of intense research HIV has been neither isolated nor purified in terms of classical virology indicates to us that the infectious view of AIDS as a contagious viral disease is based on an apparently non-existent microbe!”

A coincidence?

Relevant also is the fact that all top scientific advisers to the US President’s Task Force on COVID-19 are tied since decades to the bogus and destructive HIV/AIDS research and propagation of false theories. Alongside Tony Fauci of NIAID stands Deborah L. Birx, M.D., Obama appointee as US Global AIDS Coordinator who worked under Tony Fauci at NIAID from 1983-1986. Robert Redfield is the current Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, center of the recent coronavirus testing scandal. Redfield cofounded with the discredited Robert Gallo, former Fauci colleague in the AIDS scandals of the early 1980’s at NIH, the Institute of Human Virology based at University of Maryland. Redfield and Birx also coauthored numerous scientific articles on purported HIV vaccines, none of which have been effective. Fauci, Birx and Redfield, all incestuously complicit in the HIV/AIDS frauds and malpractice, today hold the future of not only American public health, but also of the entire world economy in their hands. Not a good situation. As their work on the proved HIV=IDS fraud shows, the coronavirus tests do not at all prove presence of a deadly virus in any patient. If this is so, it is perhaps the greatest criminal fraud in medical history.

So this fraud science has been rolling there for long time allready, then this new microbe pop up, but they cant isolate that either ? I smell treason!

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

History repeats itself, and almost everyone ignores it....

edit on 24-4-2020 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Are you #ing serious with this thread??

I'd say more, but I'm going to violate the t&c if I do.

edit on 24/4/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
you had a chance to tell us something but you went off instead

originally posted by: dug88

Are you #ing serious with this thread??

I'd say more, but I'm going to violate the t&c if I do.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I figured the electron microscope images of the HIV virus that directly refute the OP's claims was enough. As they say, a picture's worth 1000 words. If you can't look at literal images of HIV virii and understand they exist then I really don't know what to say. That's a special level of stupid I just can't cater to. Deny ignorance and all that...
edit on 24/4/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Houston, we have a problem...We cant locate the microbe!

The Greatest Criminal Fraud in Medical History: Where’s the Virus?

F. William Engdahl, historian and author, revealed that Dr. Fauci, who has worked at the CDC for 36 years, endorsed the discredited HIV/AIDS “virus” theory that used corrupt science and testing. Roberto A. Giraldo, MD and Etienne de Harven, MD wrote that the major tests used to diagnose AIDS, including the ELISA, Western blot, and the PCR genetic test, are invalid. The doctors wrote, “None of these tests detect the HIV virus itself, nor do they detect HIV particles. The fact that after 25 years of intense research HIV has been neither isolated nor purified in terms of classical virology indicates to us that the infectious view of AIDS as a contagious viral disease is based on an apparently non-existent microbe!” This scenario is playing out again as COVID-19 has yet to be isolated and proven. Suspiciously, the 2006 article by Giraldo and de Harven was suddenly retracted by the journal in 2019 just before the coronavirus Wuhan outbreak. Fauci and his cohorts, Dr. Deborah Birx, the White House COVID-19 Task Force coordinator, and CDC Director Robert Redfield, are complicit in the HIV/AIDS frauds and malpractice, and today they hold the future of not only American public health, but also of the entire world economy in their hands.

False Tests?

The issue of HIV/AIDS tests is central. While a frightened world was clamoring for a test, Gallo and Fauci promoted their deeply flawed tests of antibodies. In 2006 Gallo claimed, “HIV tests were highly accurate from the time they were developed in 1984 and have become much more accurate over time…” Highly accurate in 1984 but more accurate than highly over time? Gallo added in response to criticism, “A PCR test for the presence of the virus itself can accurately determine a child’s HIV status.” In a sharp rebuttal of the Gallo claims, claims endorsed by Fauci and the NIAID as well as CDC, Roberto A. Giraldo, MD and Etienne de Harven, MD, the scientist who produced the first electron micrograph of a retrovirus, pointed out that both the ELISA and Western blot, and a genetic test, the PCR or ‘Viral Load’ test,” the two major tests used to determine if one has AIDS, are invalid. “None of these tests detect the HIV virus itself, nor do they detect HIV particles.” They add that there are “more than 70 different documented conditions that can cause the antibody tests to react positive without an HIV infection.” Among the false positive cases are influenza, the common cold, leprosy or the existence of pregnancy. The same tests are used today to determine SARS-CoV-2-positive. They concluded, “The fact that after 25 years of intense research HIV has been neither isolated nor purified in terms of classical virology indicates to us that the infectious view of AIDS as a contagious viral disease is based on an apparently non-existent microbe!”

A coincidence?

Relevant also is the fact that all top scientific advisers to the US President’s Task Force on COVID-19 are tied since decades to the bogus and destructive HIV/AIDS research and propagation of false theories. Alongside Tony Fauci of NIAID stands Deborah L. Birx, M.D., Obama appointee as US Global AIDS Coordinator who worked under Tony Fauci at NIAID from 1983-1986. Robert Redfield is the current Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, center of the recent coronavirus testing scandal. Redfield cofounded with the discredited Robert Gallo, former Fauci colleague in the AIDS scandals of the early 1980’s at NIH, the Institute of Human Virology based at University of Maryland. Redfield and Birx also coauthored numerous scientific articles on purported HIV vaccines, none of which have been effective. Fauci, Birx and Redfield, all incestuously complicit in the HIV/AIDS frauds and malpractice, today hold the future of not only American public health, but also of the entire world economy in their hands. Not a good situation. As their work on the proved HIV=IDS fraud shows, the coronavirus tests do not at all prove presence of a deadly virus in any patient. If this is so, it is perhaps the greatest criminal fraud in medical history.

So this fraud science has been rolling there for long time allready, then this new microbe pop up, but they cant isolate that either ? I smell treason!

There is a viral contaminate there is a viral reaction there is a size designation that is called viral.....but there is no such thing as a virus we can catch.

A virus is a small piece of dead inert material encapsulated in a "wet internal scab" but there by the body to defend itself….whats inside this viral "capsule" is dead material...…placed there somehow.

So for example we can have bloodstream polluted with viral contaminates that are making us sick and these viral contaminates are small bits of dead material that have"somehow" been placed in areas that forces the body to defend against their invasion....and then on top of this we can now get Covid-19 which is a LIVE Pleomorphic Bacteria masquerading in viral size shape and mass with its own Lipid Fat defensive coating that allows it to live inside the bloodstream....mingeling amongst small bits of ITSELF OR ITS BYPRODUCTS IN PURE BACTERIAL FORM encased in "viral sized capsules/tumors".

So you could test a gut bacteria sample and get a genetic profile of the Pleomorphic Bacteria and then you could test a single "viral capsule" from someone who has caught Covid-19 in its morphed form and it would show the same genetic template.....because the same live bacteria is now in a different shape/size/mass and is living inside that viral sized Lipid Fat container.....AND BEWARE because at the sametime you can take another "viral size capsule" from that persons bloodstream and it will only contain dead inert bacterial matter encased in the bodies viral sized internal scab or tumor. …...so you can get the same genetic template from 3 different samples in areas simultaneously and they will all register as Covid-19 because this is in essence what we are naming the Pleomorphic Bacteria that is the pure catalyst of whats causing illness.A simple gut bacteria.

edit on 24-4-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Sorry, i dont believe in junk science.
And the current narrative/science that HIV virus causes AIDS is junk science .
edit on 24-4-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

your shtick gets more and more rediculous by the day!

as a biotechnologist, i hunger to school you.....
..... but i honestly wouldn't know where to begin.

you are lost, buddy.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: tgidkp

your shtick gets more and more rediculous by the day!

as a biotechnologist, i hunger to school you.....
..... but i honestly wouldn't know where to begin.

you are lost, buddy.

Go ahead and try.Before you waste my time know this Junior when I went to that high school you struggled through I used to take all of my Textbooks you know that big fat stack of books we used to get that we only used 1/4 of as a tangible resource in conjunction with our curriculum and read every word of every page of every textbook within the first week of classes.the 3/4 you did not even look at I read completely...every year.

Your mind grew in a box and mine did not....you are severely under-prepared....nearly clueless in fact ….but feel free to break new ground that's what I am here for to teach your sorry arse.

You are so correct saying you don't know where to begin.

Why don't you start by explaining the very latest research on Pleomorphic Bacteria....if you are gonna learn we will teach you the correct way ….you aren't schooling anyone kiddo you are back in school.

Biotechnologist huh....lol...and you think that is supposed to carry some kind of holy meaning or something....you are a square mind in a round skull that has been fed BS like a mushroom your entire life. I cant even bring myself to pity you....but you still have a birthright to the truths of your world....prepared or not....so bring it if you've really got it....or go play somewhere.
edit on 25-4-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Here's some Scanning Electron Microscope images of HIV and infected T-cells.

I suppose the answer from denialists would be "they're fake", but because viruses are smaller than visible light spectrum wavelengths, its the only way to image them.

You're all over ATS shouting about your superior knowledge of pleomorphic bacteria, but haven't yet provided any evidence, sources, or explanation other than "its basically bacteria poop."

If what you're saying has any basis in fact, we'd all love to hear it, or at least be pointed in a direction to do some reading up on your theory. Internet sear h engines have so far turned up nothing for me.

If its a fringe theory, I'm interested! But all I can find on it is your posts, and they're far from being informative - help us out. Right now, your droplets of information aren't doing much to fill the well.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

Here's some Scanning Electron Microscope images of HIV and infected T-cells.

I suppose the answer from denialists would be "they're fake", but because viruses are smaller than visible light spectrum wavelengths, its the only way to image them.

You're all over ATS shouting about your superior knowledge of pleomorphic bacteria, but haven't yet provided any evidence, sources, or explanation other than "its basically bacteria poop."

If what you're saying has any basis in fact, we'd all love to hear it, or at least be pointed in a direction to do some reading up on your theory. Internet sear h engines have so far turned up nothing for me.

If its a fringe theory, I'm interested! But all I can find on it is your posts, and they're far from being informative - help us out. Right now, your droplets of information aren't doing much to fill the well.

First off what you said in your reply to me is not true its bullspit.

I have many times cited Dr.Hulda Clark and Royal Rife as 2 excellent sources of this same data and I also clearly said that all the data you need to learn is available within the Public Domain if you simply look for it.Its not "my" knowledge its everyones knowledge that you overlooked or were waylayed from learning.

I have provided tons of information on many threads.its been explained in many ways and we can do it again here if you like.

Everything I say is based on Public Domain data based fact just not published accurately as status quo accepted Scientific Peer Approved data or defined fact which is impossible because this data has been suppressed.....its the basic template for how we have been farmed Globally using what we mistakenly call cancer as a weaponised impact.So its going to require a Red Pill for you to grasp it,but it is extremely easy to learn Kids learn in a couple hours.

You have all you require,just knowing it is a Pleomorphic Bacteria fills the well......every single piece of research that has been bastardised suppressed and weaponised over several Centuries is now corrected in one fell swoop.

Your help is here right now,what part of the natural observations would you like information on?

Would you like some historic cures for Covid-19 which is really simply an activated Pleomorphic bacteria.?Because we have been successfully killing it for thousands of years, in thousands of different impactful ways.

My method for discerning this data from the Public Domain data pool is as much a result of my being a Polymath as it is anything else…..I am not sure it is easily done by a Neuro-Typical Person like a Researcher or a Scientist.....it takes literally an entire lifetime of full time study or research to just begin to see that the suppression has screwed you the entire way in you are Neuro-Typical so you only get the waning years of your life to enjoy full complete knowledge.This is no coincidence.

The "Programs" I use are management processes for naturally occurring algoritims they are called Intuitive Dynamic Analysis and Intuitive Dynamic Management.We remove the layers and layers of deceptions one by one by one until we find the Universal Natural truths....which cannot be hidden.In short the People who have been in an organised manner suppressing knowledge and data for Centuries are really pretty stupid.....they count on the Neuro-Typical masses to be their Sheep and they know that anyone not Neuro-Typical will be easily discounted with a 100% certainty.

Why don't you start a Thread for Non-Typical Covid-19 Remedies......not cures.....that's not accurate….and let everyone contribute because you see every single person who contributes accurate relevant material data will find that it fis perfectly within the Truth Feedback Loop connected to the Pleomorphic Bacteria.....in short this means all the bastardised data will become "laundered" once we enter it into the Truth Feedback Loop which will disinfect it on contact.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Was it Artemisia annua aka wormwood that the Pleomorphic bacteria dislike ? Just to check if i remember right ?

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Was it Artemisia annua aka wormwood that the Pleomorphic bacteria dislike ? Just to check if i remember right ?

en.wikipedia.org...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.mynaturaltreatment.com...

Artemisinin

www.mynaturaltreatment.com...
draxe.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Quercetin and green tea also as helping zinc in to cells

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   

That's funny because I smell ignorance , HIV virus has been worked on for decades which is why it is no longer a death sentence for many and I transport samples of Corona virus on a daily basis , they are both isolated and indeed real.

It isn't Houston who have the problem , it's you.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I dont agree with you .

VIRUSMYTH

"If there is evidence that HIV causes AIDS, there should be scientific documents which either singly or collectively demonstrate that fact, at least with a high probability. There is no such document."

Dr. Kary Mullis, Biochemist, 1993 Nobel Prize for Chemistry.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

a reply to: gortex

I dont agree with you .

VIRUSMYTH

"If there is evidence that HIV causes AIDS, there should be scientific documents which either singly or collectively demonstrate that fact, at least with a high probability. There is no such document."

Dr. Kary Mullis, Biochemist, 1993 Nobel Prize for Chemistry.

I also respectfully agree with you to disagree with the prior poster.

Excellent link.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
HIV virus has been worked on for decades which is why it is no longer a death sentence for many and I transport samples of Corona virus on a daily basis , they are both isolated and indeed real.

It isn't Houston who have the problem , it's you.

Well, there is ample evidence that you have been lied to for decades. Peter Duesberg proved the hoax many years ago.

And now we have Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai adding his voice to exposing the ongoing fraud being engaged in by our current medical mafia:

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Dr.Shiva pointed that isolation damages the immune system...that`s very important fact. So this large scale lockdowns will cause a lot health problems and some of it dont necessarily stop as the lockdowns stop...

top topics

join