It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this thing caught on camera a daytime meteorite?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Saw this one in the news, a bird camera recorded this during the day.

I'm having a hard time believing this object came from space. Look at the trajectory of this object, it looks like its initially curving back up to space again before it dips down the horizon. And no contrail, dust cloud or even a bright light, just totally black. And the way it disappears behind the horizon, it just looks so fake. Even if this object is real, which I don't think it is, it has to be huge in order for us to see it disappear behind the horizon that looks to be a good 2 km from the camera. No way an object that size goes down unnoticed and without any eye witnesses.

What say you?

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

most likely a meteroite. and as far as i understand it was pretty near to the camera.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   

I dont think it disappears behind the horizon, I think it gets lost in the background colour and is actually closer than we realise.

Interesting clip all the same.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   

I think the way the tail disappears at around .6 on the video gives the answer.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

You're right, it is very close to the camera. Taken a good second look at what would happen below the horizon. It's a bird.
They've removed the bird below the horizon, but they have not done a good job. You can still see three points of the path the bird takes below the horizon that they haven't removed completely.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   
OMG, it's not just any bird. Once you see the trajectory below the horizon you can't miss it
LOL It's the bird thats flying up to the nest.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
a reply to: oloufo

You're right, it is very close to the camera. Taken a good second look at what would happen below the horizon. It's a bird.
They've removed the bird below the horizon, but they have not done a good job. You can still see three points of the path the bird takes below the horizon that they haven't removed completely.

ah, thanks!

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Looks like a bad edit to me... you say you seen it on the news ? what news is that ?

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I think the way the tail disappears at around .6 on the video gives the answer.

Well spotted Gortex

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   
You can also see the bird in the bottom right approaching the nest at 11/12 seconds.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Edited the way the smoke trail disappears. Also if it had been a flying vehicle of some kind or even a meteor there would have been an epic explosion. That thing would have hit hard.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

The proverbial news, was just a website.

new topics

top topics

join