It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strange day....a strange message..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
On Monday morning my Mrs said to me thats three times Ive checked my watch. Once when I was up at the toilet through the night and twice this morning, the times being 02.02, 08.08 and 11.11... It raised an eyebrow, but I quickly returned to work (Home working).

I finshed at 2.00pm and decided I was going to turn the car over for half an hour which turned into to going visit my grandfathers grave ( he died in 1985). I thought nothing of the fact it had been 6 years since I was there and headed off. Im called after him and he brought me up since aged 7. I spent a good 40 minutes tidying up the weeds and sat and had a chat with him. On returning home and entering the computer room I noted a message on facebook from my cousin Lynn. On opening it it read " My grandson is doing an ancestry thing can you help by telling me gran and papas dates of birth and dates of death if you know them please "!

I told her I was just back from the cemetry for the first time in 6 years, told her the dates and we had a general "Wow" conversation about the timing. Today she called me to ask what time I had been at the cemetry, and it turns out that her message was sent at 2.34. I arrived there at 2.25 and left at 3.10. To recap, My cousin and I arnt realy close, speaking maybe 3 or 4 times a year online and seeing each other at the usual family funerals etc..

Wonder what the odds of her contacting me at the same time as I was visiting for the first time in 6 years are !!.. Imagine if Id used a smart phone, I would have got the message while I was there !
edit on 23-4-2020 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: captiva

If you hadn't visited your grandfather, you would not have got the message maybe.

I would not have read it here.

I would not be thinking of my grandparents right now.

I'll let you know what message was sent to me, through your post, through your cousin, and through your visit to your grandfather.

I was also thinking of one of my best friends who I need to contact to make sure she's Ok.

She is Scottish, and I noticed your location.

I also noticed you've been a member here for 12 years 1 month and 2 days............12 1 2

Add that to your time sequence above perhaps.

Everything always unfolds perfectly. We must pay close attention to hidden wisdom, it knocks really quietly.

Also, if you had used a smartphone, none of this would exist because of the difference between digital and analogue.

Enjoy the 4th dimention my friend, good luck to you and your family.
edit on 23/4/2020 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
Thank you for your response. I need to "notice" more when I see. To add, last Monday 20th was the day I rejoined ATS,having been away since 2014.

Sometimes life moves too fast to really notice the smaller ( or should that be bigger?) things around us.

Moral of the story, slow down...

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

IDK....

If you hadn't visited your grandfather, you would not have got the message maybe.

I would not have read it here.

I would not be thinking of my grandparents right now.

I'll let you know what message was sent to me, through your post, through your cousin, and through your visit to your grandfather.

I was also thinking of one of my best friends who I need to contact to make sure she's Ok.

Synchronicity related.... not so much Gaia as it would be from Sophia (in my reality)

thanks for the heads-up from the strange-frontiers arena

top topics

join