It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you sell your soul?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Does the devil really come by with a contract? LOL Or is he just a little bit sneakier than that and you unknowingly sell your soul each time you walk on or backstab or cheat or steal from someone for your own gain?

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I'd say anytime you indulge yourself against your better judgement, you are selling your soul.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   
If you want to know how to sell your soul, may I suggest you ask the following people:

George H.W. Bush
George Dubya Bush
Margaret Thatcher
Ted Heath
Tony Blair

[edit on 13-3-2005 by Pisky]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   
IMO, that's just an old saying. I doubt very much you can sell your actually soul to the devil....the devil (if in existance) would most likely just take it leaving you in some sort of limbo, due to popular belief.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by goose
Does the devil really come by with a contract? LOL Or is he just a little bit sneakier than that and you unknowingly sell your soul each time you walk on or backstab or cheat or steal from someone for your own gain?

Simple you sign in the little black book, making a pact with the devil.

Getting serious, you show me that soul exist, and I will tell you how to sell it. Deal?

Surf

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:07 AM
link   
One word: Ebay.

You're up against a lot of other souls though, so prices are driven down by increased supply. LOL

Or you could just sell it to some neighborhood kid, as a piece of paper with your information written on it.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   
You can "steal" souls online here.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I had a similar post, but I was asking if souls could be stolen or harvested and the common consensus was you can't do anything with your soul.

Any way's here is the link if you are interested.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

pao

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   
im going to have to agree and go with ebay on that one. you can sell anything on ebay. except people i think

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:53 AM
link   
are you crazy? why would you ever wanna do that, to even risk it? its yours for a reason ya know. dfh out.

ps: oh and as for that site, i believe that you need the owners consent to get a soul. no string of html is gonna jump out of the screen and take it from you. is the guy retarded?

[edit on 14-3-2005 by deaf fences hit]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I read abit about this awhile back, forget all the details but i can give u the jist.
Selling your soul is a old african tradition which became popular in the 1940's in the south of america. Anyway, the mixed up view people have is that you are not selling it to the devil but a spirit which they prefer it to be called "the teacher". So what i read didnt give alot of explanation but it said that you go to the crossroads outside of town, 3 nights in a row at dusk. On all 3 nights bring what ever you want to learn, for example a guitar, or a deck of cards. So hile you are at the crossraods you need to practise what you want to learn, and surposedly listen to the creatues in the forrest. Then on the third night tall man in a dark robe is surpsoe to come up to you, you hand him the guitar and he shows you how to play it. Then when he hands it back, your surpose to be talented at it.

Sorry for the little detail, but thats all i can remember.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I think the story of Dr. Faustus is a little older than 1940. He DID sell it to the devil. Although I do not disbelieve what you say wang, I think this is what goose was talking about.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by goose

Well will all the xtian members upon this sit epleae come forth since this question was obviously designed for you guys (FOOLS...)

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Disbeleive what i say, because i dont believe it myself lol
I was just trying to answer the question on the info i know.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by wang
Disbeleive what i say, because i dont believe it myself lol
I was just trying to answer the question on the info i know.

Just one question???..

How do you bring love to the x-roads out of town???

perhaps the devil is as underqualified in this area as i am.

Does that make me the devil?

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Selling is another submission of will. He makes contacts, verbal and non. Biblical proof is there. Personal experience is there. Just don't do it.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
i think that people that believe in the devil (worship him) can make pacts with the devil. ......if they are a true believer and worshiper of him.

how its done.........i have no idea.........nor do i want too.

i personally have NO DESIRE to get involved in any type of negotiations with the devil.

but that's just me!

angie

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Just ask anyone wh already has
John Kerry
Ted Kennedy
Michael Moore
Hillary Clinton
Bill Clinton
Kofi Annan
Kojo Annan

Or conversley just go to any Democratic political Rallies and ask about joining up. All Democratic Party membership cards comes with a secial dial-the-devil hotline number.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
God's chosen people are the people of the Stone Kingdom. A kingdom of people who have been touched by The Lord often by Angelic visitation. Almost all have been given prophecy and a new name. The name Rock given by the Angels. This is the real Stone Kingdom. The kingdom which is often refered to as The Kingdom of God. These are the few who will survive the battle at the end times. These are the true survivors who will live in the Kingdom of God forever and ever. The time is coming very soon. For those who read this and know it's truth peace be with you and may the Lord protect you always and forever.

[edit on 14-3-2005 by Raphael]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I'm going to make my own thread on the subject... I'll post the link shortly if your interested...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

there yah go... hope it helps somewhat..

[edit on 14/3/05 by dnero6911]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join