It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO, the agenda played out before our very eyes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Ha, a very amusing reply to me, you couldn't even begin to comprehend my understanding, experience and knowledge that surrounds your blatant ignorance of life

Another day and another subject but in a nutshell, I remember pre birth and being born, you can't tell me by ignorance what is and what isn't, sorry to say that but you're a million miles away fom reality

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: Kenzo

Thanks for linking the video.

I have missed that document release, so when Kenzo linked the vid, I went to check it as well. What strikes is the blatant and ridiculously direct expressionism in the Rockefeller & GBN doc.

At some point I even spotted a typo mistake in the text and thought: "Oh, c'mon somebody might be hoaxing this by editing a legitimate doc. and making big fuzz in inappropriate way."

So I had to check the legitimate doc. myself to see if the thing that is beyond belief in real or not. Document
... and for my astonishment it is real. Like "real real". I mean - "hahahaha"
my mind ... really can't grasp it how this embodiment of blatant idiocracy is let to exist. We all must be darn sinners to the bottom of our socks!
Pelase..!! I need a pill against laughter!!

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: zerozero00
My wife said she'd gladly have the app or chip if it ment she could travel again

So your wife is perfectly happy to be a willing slave to the puppet masters.

She should move to China, they are already enabling this nonsense right now, she'd fit in quite nicely there and be a good little CCP slave.

As for me and mine - no thanks, we prefer the animating contest of freedom to the licking of jack boots on our necks. Your wife - and you if you are in agreement with her - can get fracked.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Haha, i can get fracked?

hmmm, surely, if you'd read the op you wouldnt of come to that conclusion, i clearly don't agree to these draconian measures of control, I was clearly pointing out the lack of resistance to such a controlling device from the general populace...that don't include me

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Wouldn't the protests be what causes chaos? Especially if you view the protests as an opposition to orders. Or as an opposition to the orders of the standing order? At which case, maybe the rabbit hole goes deeper than anyone wants to admit. Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Haha, i can get fracked?

hmmm, surely, if you'd read the op
Surely if you'd read my comment, you'd comprehend that what I said was, and I quote:

"Your wife - and you if you are in agreement with her - can get fracked."

So, yes, if you accept that comment as applying to you, then you must be in agreement with your wife on taking the chip, and my comment still applies.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Ha, a very amusing reply to me, you couldn't even begin to comprehend my understanding, experience and knowledge that surrounds your blatant ignorance of life

Another day and another subject but in a nutshell, I remember pre birth and being born, you can't tell me by ignorance what is and what isn't, sorry to say that but you're a million miles away fom reality

To PROVE your ignorance and the fact that I am bang on with my personal reality, here is a link to my SECOND EVER ATS thread from 13 years ago...

Memories Of The Womb

No apology necessary, just don't make presumtions so quickly eh?

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: FellowHuman

Well in this case protestors only demand that the goverment / governor withdrawn insane order ,so people could start live normal live again, and protesting is allowed by constitution if i understand right.

If the goverment would order violent suppression of the protest, then it could cause chaos yes.But knowing how many people carry weapons, the goverment forces would get probably killed in masses ...

I gues it depends the nature of protest and the reaction to it. There is also a danger possible if not protest now, 1989 Tiananmen Square Massacre in China showed what can happen when country is totalitarian and orders army to use force against citizens. This is the reason Americans should never let them take away their weapons, because then they can just order massacre anyday..and that is also a chaos . I guess it is choosing the lesser evil ..protest now or take the risk that later there might be more harder to try protest .

So sometimes doing nothing can really lead to chaos, to very serious chaos with a lot dead bodys....i would think that peacefull protests now is much less-chaos in the long run than doing nothing IMO.

Actually if the majorety of people would go to protest now in the streets, this madness would be over tomorrow and people would be able to live normal life again ,

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

haha, nope, you make no sense

You have literally brought nothing to the conversation other than make a pointless remark about me agreeing with the wife, of which I clearly do not, jeez, is that all you have to say on the subject?

Well, thanks for passing by

edit on 22-4-2020 by zerozero00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

haha, no apology necessary and my presumtion still stands, you clearly know little about what you talk, hence your far off ignorant assumtions that we all fear survival from birth, you are wrong, your earlier OP " memories of the womb" post shows you have a little understanding but a glimmer of what its like prebirth, I'm glad you have at least a glimmer of where we are from before we are born but believe me you have a lot to learn or not as the case maybe

Please, before you post about a subject matter or go on the attack of a knowledge far from your reach please think it through 1st as you may look stupid if you don't

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

You claim to remember pre-birth and/or being born? Well, that is pure nonsense.

Then you have the audacity to call someone else ignorant?

Rotflmao!

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

You claim to remember pre-birth and/or being born? Well, that is pure nonsense.

Then you have the audacity to call someone else ignorant?

Rotflmao!

You can't argue with stupid, don't feed the trolls. Also, lmao.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: zerozero00
Having been in lockdown in Scotland for a month now I already feel a " changed person". Theres a feeling of helplessness, frustration, but not anger. Here in the UK the government have already admitted to false morbidity rate figures and a contempt for the man on the street. To think you can stand outside a supermarket in a cue of sixty but not get a hug from your grandkids is akin to torture. We see the police blatantly defying the same regulations that are in place for society, a society , that if jesus himself were to say " this is a scam" would ignore him.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   

SELF survival takes president for all individuals from the moment we are born.

So many errors.

First of all.. 'takes president', really? Or could you mean 'takes precedence'?

Second of all, if that were true (and we are eternal, so we are never born, only incarnated and deincarnated - body is born, body dies, but life has no opposite, because it's eternal, unlike forms), there would never have been any sacrifice. No one would ever be able to sacrifice themselves for someone else or a group.

And I assure you, even you would sacrifice yourself for someone or someones, with the right set of circumstances.

Also, if people are 'individuals', then how can they all have such an un-individualistic attribute that according to you, pretty much defines their basics? No freedom, no individuality... just selfishness? Just ..no.

The concept of "group" only exists to support the individual by using others.

It's actually the opposite - as we are fundamentally ONE entity that's just split into forgetful shards, we APPEAR to be separate, the same way drops of water on a table appear to be separate. Once we all join the ocean, though, just like those drops of water, no one can say one drop is above another or to the right.. it's just one ocean.

Someone defined humans wrong here - humans are really just A spirit, having a temporary existence as 'a multiplied, illusory separate entity'. The bodies are separate, but the Universe, us included, is ONE.

People ARE 'special', because we're all a unique cosmic shard, or spark, of the same, ever-changing, ever-living, ever-flowing, Divine energy - and our 'selves', or 'souls' have been created, and are thus unique and individualistic, but as they have been created by separating them from the Great Spirit, the Master Creator, the Original One-Soul, whatever you want to call this Origin of all Existence; we are not TRULY individuals, truly separate, or truly ever alone.

It's like an endless game of monopoly played by 7+ billion people all wanting to throw the dice, move the pieces, take the money and cheat.

It's sad to see YOU saying these kinds of things, because in all the madness, your posts have sometimes been the most sober and made a lot of sense in some threads (though not always).

You make 7 billion assumptions, give or take a few - plus, the assumption that the data you have been fed about the amount of people on this planet is accurate (without testing it, I presume?).

It's usually foolish to make assumptions, as they can lead you astray and generate lots of errors and problems that could've been avoided by restraining from that very action.

You assume that I am playing some game, or want to throw any dice or move any pieces or lust for money - and most insultingly of all, you just BLANKET-assume a WHOLE PLANETFUL to be cheaters!

Holy cow.. your statement couldn't BE more blanket.

I suggest you revise it, lest thee desire to be looked upon as deranged.

You assume EVERYONE is basically evil, and that there is no goodness. This is certainly not true, and pretty much anyone over 5 should know this. Sure, evil people exist, but there is goodness at the core of everyone - often it's just blocked by an avalanche of egotistical, selfish, illusion-based garbage.

But there are people that are not evil, surely you MUST know this.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina
Thank you for your input....very enlightening, nothing to disagree with either, infact I'm in total agreement with your assessment so I know you're right👍🏼

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join