It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO inner workings,Time and finnaly Dark Matter

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: myss427
a reply to: TheKestrel04

What about a type of graphene, made of carbon like diamond?

Yeah why not, as long as the material properties exhibited allow superior energy storage. That maybe even better as we could get the plates even closer raising the storage more. Though you'd have to be wary of the breakdown voltage.
edit on 28-5-2020 by TheKestrel04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKestrel04

originally posted by: myss427
a reply to: TheKestrel04

What about a type of graphene, made of carbon like diamond?

Yeah why not, as long as the material properties exhibited allow superior energy storage. That maybe even better as we could get the plates even closer raising the storage more. Though you'd have to be wary of the breakdown voltage.

And the Casimir Effect.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I think something akin to the scharnhorst effect would be useful

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

That pesky bare charge mystery again.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

At last, the secret is revealed.
I'm gonna hit the thrift store and grab a couple old microwaves and some extension cords. You hit the grocery store and get 30... 40... hell, make it an even 50 pounds of grapes and meet in me out back in the shed.

Oh, and don't forget a couple liters of orange soda. We're gonna need to celebrate once we're airborne!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: framedragged

Want me to pick up some faygo when i get the orange fanta?

The golden orange colour of the plasma sure looks a lot like some other "ufo" photos/videos doesnt it. Ones from the late 90s by a "physicist" outside a certain base.

Is now a bad time to bring up non abelian berry phase in a synthetic gauge field?

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I was thinking the generic brand orange soda sold at Rigby's convenience store, but whatever poison floats your boat.

The color and fluid behavior are definitely reminiscent of a handful of media I've raised an eyebrow at over the years, but as far as 'physicists' go my brain is only latching onto Bob Lazar's terrible vhs footage. So clearly I need a refresher on whatever photos/videos you're referring to, as google's modern algorithm and seo isn't provide an answer like it would have in the past. I couldn't imagine diving down the rabbit hole labyrinth here with only modern search engine results.

I dunno, it does seem a little out of phase here and now. You might be getting ahead of yourself.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Squeeze a cone and see where it leads

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Found this lovely rediscovery

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve
a reply to: Archivalist

Faster, rather than slower..

All such things lose meaning and effect when we get past our primitive brain matter
and the childish tools it has created.

The most truest statement I’ve heard in awhile.
We are cavemen, technologically and spiritually speaking.
We know nothing about our universe we live in, and what we “think” we know I bet 90% of it is wrong. Hell our universe is roughly 75% dark matter/dark energy, and we haven’t the slightest idea what it is, where it comes from, or even see it at all.
Sorry but we have a long way to go to even slightly understand our universe and really our existence

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join