It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Nigerians Burn Chinese Factory In Retaliation To Attacks Of Africans In China

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
They just pissed off the world and will be getting a lot of bills. And if they don't pay, they will pay.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: infolurker

Interesting.
Haven't heard much about this between the Chinese and the Nigerians in the news.

you haven't been paying attention-China has been exploiting African nations for mining for decades now.

'oh we will build you infrastructure and you roads and-ha ha sorry i had to stop we were lying to you!'

ever heard of panda diplomacy? no country owns them, they rent them out, they are not gifts because their scientists can't make them breed.
edit on 17-4-2020 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

#China’s #racism is open and “in your face”.

This Chinese detergent ad tells all.

If haven’t seen this ad before, grab a chair.

Racist Chinese commercial:
twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
GOOD

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Good for them! Almost makes me want to give back to the Nigerian People my train car full of gold bricks that my long lost uncle - the deposed rightful ruler of Nigeria is shipping to me (I already sent the $10k to the shipping company.)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ABNARTY
a reply to: IAMTAT

The Chinese culture is not as "woke" as some would like. Don't take my word for it.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

I thought the Chinese culture was well-understood tobe the opposite of (most annoying term EVER) "woke."
If a Jeopardy answer was "This nation leads the world in being extremely racist, misogynistic, xenophobic and are considered to be extremist enemies of freedom.", the question would be: "What is China."

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
it's not just Africans being discriminated, mistreated and abused by the chinese people and authorities, it's also westerners being treated this way, it's not isolated or just people being ignorant either, it's being promoted at official levels and propagated on purpose by the state.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

Good for them! Almost makes me want to give back to the Nigerian People my train car full of gold bricks that my long lost uncle - the deposed rightful ruler of Nigeria is shipping to me (I already sent the $10k to the shipping company.)

Wow..$10k!, should of took option #2, I only had to pay 3,500 for possessing, my cheque is in the mail!!

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

It was sarcasm. I used the wrong font I guess

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

The CCP is the biggest bunch of racist supremacist's on the planet. They need to be stopped everywhere.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Pitchforks are effective even in 2020.

I just finished watching a segment where some POS chinese "factory" (a waste dump) was taking masks, kind of washing them and then using an old iron to make them appear new and repackaging them. This is the norm not the exception to the rule. I would rather pay more for anything, have it last longer or have better quality, than save whatever the greedy corporations decide to pass on to me.

Shows like Shark Tank are also a great insight into corporate thinking. the FIRST thing they advise is screw making it in America, do it overseas for more profit, they have no concept of just producing something good and making a reasonable profit and not having to grow every single quarter.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
it's not just Africans being discriminated, mistreated and abused by the chinese people and authorities, it's also westerners being treated this way, it's not isolated or just people being ignorant either, it's being promoted at official levels and propagated on purpose by the state.

Well, that is so my not true. Lived and travelled china, for three years, and had no problems at all. Yes, of course you are going to get some racist people in China, are you saying their is no racist people in your own country.

As bad as the communist party is, the Chinese people I came across were welcoming and hospitable, and I went to a lot of places while in China.

What we have here is a case of you hear a few people being racist in a country, and then that means they are all racist. This is simply not true.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

The CCP is the biggest bunch of racist supremacist's on the planet. They need to be stopped everywhere.

Again! A load of rubbish! Stop putting everyone in the same basket! Are you saying their are no racist people in your country? Of course not!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join