It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden's vice president

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
It will not matter who Biden picks ~ Trump will still be President in 2021.

Undeniable
indisputable

Not one single person on earth really thinks joe biden (the pedophile) will be president

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Yeah.. Whatever..
He's doing a fine job in my opinion but that has nothing to do with the topic.

Oh really? No. I'm sorry. All that man does is stands up there and runs his mouth. He doesn't even know what the hell he's talking about half the time. Which is OK. A president doesn't need to know everything. But if he doesn't know what he's talking about, he should shut up and let somebody who does know what they're talking about communicate. Trump doesn't communicate. This man bickers with anyone who doesn't agree with him regardless of whether he is right or wrong.

All he cares about is himself and his ego and that's not right. I tend towards libertarian under ideal circumstances but look around us. This country is a damn mess right now. It's maybe not 100% Trump's fault but "THE BUCK STOPS HERE". Trump doesn't believe that. Everybody else is to blame for everything. This man steered us into a fight over his impeachment and refused to show one ounce of common sense. They were bickering over impeachment (back and forth) when this virus appeared. That's right. This country's entire government was a circus while a crisis was looming that would ultimately wind up being the most substantial threat to each and every one of us in most of our lifetimes. All because of this man and his ego.

Did the Democrats antagonize him? Yes. Because they knew it would work. Because he doesn't have the common sense to back down from a pointless argument that even if he wins, it's not going to accomplish anything. He's not doing a fine job. Major international airports were up and running for months while this virus was spreading like wildfire. With only a few restrictions and almost nothing being done to stop it.

So says cNn

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Undeniable
indisputable

Not one single person on earth really thinks joe biden (the pedophile) will be president

Not even Joe Biden himself?

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

I will be surprised if he doesn’t pick Hillary.

nah, she more than likely starting smell like the old lady she is.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Undeniable
indisputable

Especially joe biden himself

I’d be very very surprised if he even knows what the United States of America is.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Undeniable
indisputable

I doubt he believes he can win.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I just find it really distasteful that Democrats are using a frail old man as a way to shoehorn a person in that no one wants.

Sure, there are actually people who for whatever reason want Biden to be president. Why? I don't know probably just because he's not Trump, but that's beside the point.

People have been voting early for him, and they don't even know who he's going to "pick" for his VP.

Would you still vote for Biden if he came out and said Hillary is his VP pick? Would you vote for him if he chose the most detestable person you can't stand as VP?

That's literally why the Democrats have cleared the path for him. The Dem leaders know they can put whoever they want as the VP to become President and no one has a choice in who that's going to be.

That's right. We'll have someone as president who no one voted for.

I'm not about that. I honestly hoped that the Democrats would have actually put up someone decent for a presidential candidate, but look what they've done. This is some last ditch effort BS right here.

We already know the Democrats don't care who their constituents vote for. We had all kinds of people run on a D ticket, and they all got pushed out for another old rich white dude who's not only out of touch with the world around him, but delusional as well.

The only time he speaks coherently is when he's reading off a teleprompter. Elementary kids can do that.

He's a puppet, and as soon as his usefullness is gone (probably a few months after becoming president) he'll be disposed of for the VP to become president.

It's probably going to be Hillary, because it's the only way she'll ever become president. She's not above resorting to such measures. If not her it wouldn't surprise me if Michelle got it. She was the one who wore the pants in her husband's presidential era anyways.

That's just my take on it. I would have voted for a good DNC presidential candidate, but Biden ain't it.

Honestly, I'd rather vote for Vermin Supreme since it ain't going to matter at this point. I'd rather Trump get another four years than whatever crap show the Democrats are trying to impose.
edit on 1442020 by AutomateThis1 because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I won't be voting for Biden, but I think he should pick Tulsi Gabbard.
It will really piss off Hillary.

Whoever he chooses, they will need to wear a name tag around their new boss.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
Michelle Obama.

😈

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

nah, to masculine for joe.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

It's gonna be a man and its gonna be Andrew Cuomo. Yes I know he promised it would be a woman and its super rare for a politician to lie or "change their mind" because they say what they mean and they mean what they say but it'll be Andrew. Biden will get less than a year before the Party declares him unfit and "ask" him to stand down and Andrew will become PM. Yes I'm aware that he has said he will not run, has no interest in running now or in the future but it's gonna be him.

Can we all remember my post because when it happens I would like the credit of predicting.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
Michelle Obama.

😈

Nobody would pick a running mate that garners more attention, deserved or not, than themselves.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dwoodward85

It's gonna be a man and its gonna be Andrew Cuomo. Yes I know he promised it would be a woman and its super rare for a politician to lie or "change their mind" because they say what they mean and they mean what they say but it'll be Andrew. Biden will get less than a year before the Party declares him unfit and "ask" him to stand down and Andrew will become PM. Yes I'm aware that he has said he will not run, has no interest in running now or in the future but it's gonna be him.

Can we all remember my post because when it happens I would like the credit of predicting.

It's not really a matter of a politician never going back on what they say. It's just a matter of this particular party being identity-politics-obsessed, so going back on that particular pledge would be a death sentence for him. He'll be picking a woman.

You're more than capable of saving your own posts and referring us back to it if you're right.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Oh don't get me wrong the Democrats are all about identity politics but they also started out with what they claimed was the most diverse line up of hopefuls, many of the left saying "We're not looking to put another old white guy into the white house" (Don Lemon, Rachel Maddow to name two) and yet they ended up with a old white guy. I really do believe it will not be a woman although over the last hour or so I'm starting to go back to thinking its gonna be Hillary.

My thing about saving my post was a joke. It fell flat but it was supposed to be tongue in cheek.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Yeah, but they can still use her to get the votes and if Biden can't fulfill his term and AOC is not eligible, then it goes to Pelosi.

Win/win for the dems.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22 Biden choosing Hillary would expose his death wish besides i thought he had already picked John McCain as VP

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Undeniable
indisputable

Especially joe biden himself

I’d be very very surprised if he even knows what the United States of America is.

But his influence is AMAZING. Got the New York Times to give him total exoneration from any sexual improprieties.

thehill.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Like I thought after Obama endorsed Joe Biden today, Michelle Obama's odds of being Joe Biden's VP are skyrocketing!

Breaking: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I would bet on Warren. She stayed in on Super Tuesday to ensure Bernie would not pick up her would be votes. Pete and and Harris dropped out before super Tuesday knowing their votes would go to Biden. They feared Warren's supporters would lean toward Bernie and and it is plausible they tempted her with an offer of Joe's VP if she did not withdraw until after Super Tuesday just to make sure she siphoned enough would be votes from Bernie to guarantee a Biden win.
edit on 14-4-2020 by jrod because: Fit

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Actually his best pic to get voters would be AOC .

That’s effing scary !😱

TBH, I'm not sure it could get any worse than Trump anyway. I mean look around. I don't know how many people vote but let's say 100 million people vote for the two main candidates (and whether we like it or not that's what it is), If 50 million people voted against Trump because they simply had a difference of opinion with him, that's one thing.

If 50 million people voted against him because they despise everything he stands for AND he equally despises them, that's gonna be a #show. No two ways about it. We don't need another four years of this. What's scary is to look back at 2015 and think about how the Trump presidency has dragged us all through the mud (and frankly, the poop mixed in with the mud.) How much worse do things have to get before Trump supporters admit this man is bad for our country?

Another four years of what? That's pretty vague. And I'm fairly certain there's no substance to it.

Trump is the best thing to happen to this country in a long time, if only for the simple fact he's calling out the media for being hyper-partisan and, quite frankly, dishonest.

In a country where the right to freedom of the press was supposed to act as the mouthpiece for the citizens and be the 4th check and balance in the governmental process, its downright sickening how obtuse and brainwashed the masses have become with regards to MSM.
edit on 14-4-2020 by rounda because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join