It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Coronavirus, Modified?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
A recent article references that the cornavirus that causes Covid-19 has a gene that is NOT found in any other coronaviruses in human or animals but is found in other deadly viruses such as HIV and Ebola which have similar sequences. Yes, it attacks the CD 147 receptor on our immune cells but we may already have a medicine that can prevent that called Meplazumab. There are a few references to this medicine in a few studies and articles but I don't think it has been really talked about.

www.scmp.com...

“More and more people compare it to HIV,” said the doctor who requested not to be named due to the sensitivity of the issue.

Doctors who had seen the bodies said the damage to the internal organs was similar to a combination of Sars and Aids.
The gene behind the fusion function in Sars-CoV-2 was not found in other coronaviruses in human or animals.

But some deadly human viruses such as Aids and Ebola have similar sequences.

Meplazumab treats COVID-19 pneumonia: an open-labelled, concurrent controlled add-on clinical trial

www.medrxiv.org...

Here, we reported an add-on trial, using anti-CD147 humanized monoclonal antibody, meplazumab, with a novel pharmacological mechanism to treat COVID-19 pneumonia by blocking virus invasion and attenuating inflammation. The adding meplazumab 20–30 mg in patients with COVID-19 who have received recommended treatment,18 increased the virological clearance rate, promoted the recovery of chest radiographic and lymphocytopenia, decreased the inflammation index (CRP), accelerating the improvement of disease without serious adverse event.

SARS-CoV-2 infection was efficiently inhibited by meplazumab targeting CD147 in a dose dependent manner

edit on 13-4-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Watch this one. I just finished. Best in depth scientific information and evidence so far

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

That was all the proof in one documentary. Every American needs to see that.

Thank you, I am sending that to everyone I know.

I now have no question or doubt that yes, it was intentionally modified.
edit on 14-4-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I knew you would like it. Scary stuff. Good science

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Watch this one. I just finished. Best in depth scientific information and evidence so far

If this turns out to be correct then who knows what the future holds. Will a payback load (sugar lump) be used if the trillions are not forthcoming.

The CCP are this planets biggest threat.
edit on 14-4-2020 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Thank you for the thread and thanks to "Visited" for the video. I read some of the initial findings a month or two ago, glad to see that some other people have also stumbled across this information. As for the video, it explained things in such a way that any average "Joe" could understand.

new topics

top topics

join