It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID is stressing me out!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

We are all going to die one day of something, so why not focus on things that lead to your best possible life. Why focus on hideous things that don't really have proof to support them?

The two people in my family that are all into the conspiracies don't date or really even socialize because they are depressed from focusing on all this made up depressing nonsense. What kind of life is that?

Could you imagine going on a date with one of them. They would just ramble on about a bunch of things that make them sound crazy.

Of course they think they are enlightened and have more insight than the rest of us but the fact is they have no more useful information than the rest of us.

They aren't enlightened they are just paranoid from all the weed they smoke.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Watch this it will give you a giggle or two.....lol.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Love your post, S&F! Some of it made me laugh out loud. Some crazy things and ridiculous conspiracy theories going on out there with COVID-19. It’s good to see I’m not the only one who feels this way.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
What gets to me the most is that conspiracies these days are having very real and vey dangerous implications on society. Not everything is a conspiracy, in fact most things are not. Reality is too chaotic and people are by and large too stupid to pull off most conspiracies. Yet here we are, stricken by a pandemic, that in all likelihood is just nature, throwing us one of those curveballs that she does fro time to time, like the Spanish flu in 1919, or the plagues of the Middle Ages. This stuff happens, naturally, all the time. What we need to do is stop bickering and unite, as a society, to try and get through this, but no, people are tied up with their partisan BS, believing in the most fanciful BS imaginable.

What is compounding this problem is that it is something that is out of our individual control, and requires a collective effort to mitigate, and that is a difficult pill to swallow for those of an individualistic libertarian bent, who believe in conspiracies surrounding government due to a deep seated resentment towards authority.

United we stand, Divided we fall...

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
All the scenarios you postulated seem simultaneously plausible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join