It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ID2020, Accenture & The UN’s Universal Human Rights

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Who Are You... WHO WHO

Here is your soundtrack for this thread:

Did some research on ID2020 and I’m not very excited about it. Seems like a big government control program presented as access to freedom.
Check it out and decide for yourself.

First, Here is a link to the UNs humans rights declaration.
Universal Declaration of Human Rights - UN Site

This is the ID2020 program.
ID2020 - Home Page

Article 6 of the Universal Declaration on Human Rights stipulates that "Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law." The Sustainable Development Goals (2015-2030) include target 16.9 which aims to "provide legal identity to all, including birth registration, by 2030."

This is from Accenture who is heading up the development
ID2020 Accenture Site

“Everyone shall have the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.”
- Article 6 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Accenture’s solution:

Our solution is personal, private and portable, empowering individuals to access and share appropriate information when convenient and without the worry of using or losing paper documentation. To solve problems faced by people who lack official identities face, Accenture leverages its Unique Identity Service Platform to deploy a breakthrough biometrics system that can manage fingerprints, iris scans and other data.

The video below explore in more depth this problem and solution.

Who are you?
This is a question that often comes up in our daily lives. Whether we are boarding a plane, checking our bank balance or paying a utility bill, we regularly have to prove we are who we say we are. However more than 1 billion people across the globe cannot prove who they are with any certainty. Many of those have never had a form of verifiable ID to begin with. And more than 15 million were victims of identity theft last year alone.

With this in mind we have developed a unique digital identity prototype to modernize identity management for organizations and individuals. Leveraging the power of blockchain and biometrics, the system makes establishing, tracking and maintaining digital identities more efficient, user friendly, secure and less open to fraud.
(From Video 2 Transcripts)

This is an emotional plea for you to feel like you need the following solution (see video below).

Their solution: How what they will do.

How do you feel about a universal ID, Do we really need it?
What about our rights to deny this universal ID?
Will the UN’s Human Rights be extended to those who choose not to have the ID?

I hope we get a choice in the matter or better the US trashes this idea because freedom should not need a gate with gate keepers.

edit on 12-4-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
this is what soon starts WW3 by way the vision thread from 3 weeks ago.....by whats his face...

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Can you please have a break from ATS and come back when you can post something coherent?

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I actually understand this post more than others I have come across.

If a World ID is mandated to travel and to do business, Then all countries would need to participate. Countries that don’t want to would face social and economic consequences. So sure, this ID2020 coupled with other mandates could help push counties into a world war. I also know he is talking about Bill Gates. I also alluded to Mr. Gates in my last sentence of the OP.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Who asked for this?

Do we need this?

I really feel like we're going to be losing a lot of our autonomy in the next decade or so, and it won't be long until people stop thinking for themselves.

It will just be that the government and corporations say we need it, so I need it. The government and corporations tell me what is good and bad for me. I cannot question them.

Our new religion everyone. If you think for yourself you're a sinner. If you question the official narrative you're an evil criminal who hates people.

Our bodies will no longer be our own when we are forced to take rushed vaccinations, are required to take tracking devices that incorporate out digital allowances and identity everwhere we go.

You won't be able to leave your home and venture out into public without having proof that you've received every vaccine known to man.

Your homes will have smart home setups that listen to every word you say, every show you watch, every song you listen to so that our corporate masters can force more consumerism in our minds.

Spend! Spend! Spend!
There's no need to save! Buy now!
You get free money to blow every month!
Spend! Buy now!

Bill Gates is our savior! PBUH
He saved the world from disease!

Sorry. I can't keep going.
For those who are simple minded all of that up there was sarcasm.

I can't take this seriously lmao

We really think we have any say in our lives lol.

We have no influence anymore. We can bitch and moan all we want, and corporations and governments are still going to do whatever they want with us. They don't see anything in us except dollar signs.

Lmao. I'm done. You all keep arguing amongst yourselves like crabs in a bucket.

You all can keep saying empty words and trying to sound smart and witty.

Yall are being taken for a ride. Screw that. I'm jumping off.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The three suspects involved in this
Microsoft/Bill Gates
Accenture whose customers include Apple & The US Department of Defense
GAVI Vaccine Company

All touted as being in our best interests, eradicating poverty and bringing new change to economics. Yay
Nothing to see here move along

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Good for brother...this site has become like a audition to the Bong Show.. We have lost our collective minds.. The white flags are waving and surrender just around the corner..shame on all you ball less cowards.. a.a reply to: AutomateThis1

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Everyone, Read the full report on this.

These globalist at Accenture are liking their chops with this Covid-19 thing.
I read the full report. It’s as if they have had this in the wings ready to go.
This is not cool.

More from Accenture:
COVID-19: 5 new human truths that experiences need to address

5. Reinvention of Authority:
Dependence on experts and strong government recommendation—plus executive powers to start resolving the pandemic backed by citizen compliance—lends real weight to central authority, which in many markets has been eroded recently in popular culture. If governments get their handling of the crisis broadly right, expect top-down control to be back in fashion; if not, the reverse.

A reinvention of authority is likely after the effect of travel limitations, self-isolation and lockdown officially mandated by many governments. Greater acceptance for the role of government and companies in society, and the importance of collective behavior, may occur.

edit on 13-4-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Yup its some pretty scary stuff
Look at their About Us page. What on earth is a Corporate Citizen then? Not a citizen of a nation or country but of a Corporation???? Dystopian level authoritarianism at its finest tangled up with the fine print

a reply to: Observationalist

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Yup its some pretty scary stuff
Look at their About Us page. What on earth is a Corporate Citizen then? Not a citizen of a nation or country but of a Corporation???? Dystopian level authoritarianism at its finest tangled up with the fine print

a reply to: Observationalist

Ohh yes, That fine print I will no longer just glance over. I’m even combing through bills and propositions now.

I was one of those skeptical but susceptibles ... “this doesn’t sound like a good idea, but....I’ll need this so...”

Thank for your reply’s, and info. Be safe

new topics

top topics

join