It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The escape from Tokyo. MIM's street talk that I had mention in a few threads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Yes, it was my "street talk" a while back and I said us out in the country are well aware of what may take place. Right now the governors of the 7 major cities have acted a "voluntary" closing of some (many) businesses. (Japans new depression) Something was just on the news about Toyota and 5000 employees. Couldn't make out the details. Should be in print tonight though.
Anyway, there is a big concern now in Okinawa that people from the mainland will try to get to Okinawa. There's a big push for then not to come. But, the wealthy probably have already left the big cities and are in Okinawa now. The problem is that they may bring the virus with them. Today there are over 16 cases in Okinawa now. coromap.info...
Here is the article: www.reuters.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Are you in Okinawa by chance?

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Escudo1998

No, but I have an interest there due to I was to cycle around the Island this spring or early summer, so I'm getting info on it daily. Kadena Air Base is where I also was stationed at years ago.

edit on 0400000023522020-04-09T10:52:23-05:00522304am10 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Well then, hello from the island from a former Marine still living here. I was planning on backpacking the island this spring/summer myself, but sort of playing that by ear for the time being.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

sent a pm

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Nothing in my in-box.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   

That's weird, I sent it.

new topics