It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What It's REALLY Like To Care For COVID ICU Patients:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: chris_stibrany
She claims Hydroxychloroquine doesn't work.

Because it doesn't... it is the Zinc that does the work.

If they are using hydroxy without the zinc, it won't work...

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

@ 24:35 they start talking about the reasons for the healthcare systems problems. It starts out blaming insurance going private.

Ah, ok, so, no bias or narrative going on there...

The problem is trying to treat disease - chronic or acute - with battlefield type 'medicine'...

You want to fix the health care system? Change it into a system that promotes actual health and vitality, as opposed to treating symptoms with chemicals. Go back to a system that promotes and honors the original standard of 'medicine' - the Hippocratic oath: "First do no harm."

Anyone who uses treatments that cause harm is in direct violation of their Hippocratic oath. Or - do Doctors even take that any more? It did used to be a thing.

Use federal money to seriously study natural healing modalities and treatments, and teach people how to bolster their own natural health and immune systems.

That's how you fix the health care system.
edit on Thu Apr 9 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed in error and restored

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Ah, ok, so, no bias or narrative going on there...

Of course there is. You think doctors are happy about the insurance companies raking in billions at their expense? I'd be pissed too. Matter of fact I am pissed too.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: OuttaHere
a reply to: violet

I have wondering about this, telling people to only come to the hospital if you can't breathe.

It's like telling a pregnant woman to go to the hospital when she feels the urge to push. By then it's often too late. The baby will be born at home or in the ambulance.

Awfully hard to call an ambulance if you're not breathing. Also, when you gradually decrease someone's oxygen levels, low blood oxygen can deprive you of reason before you go unconscious.

My mom has frequent episodes of low oxygen, and when she does, she's not congnisant that it's happening. By its very nature it makes you dull witted or even altered.

You’re so right about the lack of oxygen. When I had my stroke in 2010, oxygen supply was cut off to my brain and I had no idea what was going on. I kept wishing someone could help me up off the floor and the whole time there was a phone right beside me but I’d just glance at it and not think to use it. I had no idea I was in such serious condition. Consequently the lack of oxygen killed my brain cells.

You’re right also that if you can’t talk if you can’t breathe. It’s impossible.

I’ve seen a lot of people on social media complaining on not being helped if they’re sick. Nobody wants to even go near a hospital for fear of catching the virus when they might have it. There are numerous reports, that I first heard with Washington state and since then, that you get a few minor symptoms and within 24 hours you’re in bad shape, can’t breathe and die very quickly. Some people have prolonged symptoms going on for two weeks, others it’s a day or two, then dead.

Then there was this thing here a few weeks ago where they said firemen will no longer attend emergencies, not sure why it’s firemen, but in the case of an auto wreck they aren’t coming unless you can’t breathe! Or to any other incident, you have to be not breathing.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl
You think doctors are happy about the insurance companies raking in billions at their expense? I'd be pissed too. Matter of fact I am pissed too.

At the Doctors expense? You have it backwards. The Doctors - or rather the system - is in on the game.

'They' are raking it in at the expense of the people paying the premiums. At my expense. At your expense. The Doctors don't figure in - except where they game the system and dramatically overcharge for things - or perform unnecessary actions - because they know the insurance companies will pay.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join