It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glad I'm not in Florida

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   
LATEST ADVISORY* People arrested for violating Department of Health isolation or quarantine orders will be held on no bond pending first appearance in all counties of the 20th Circuit in Florida.
Can you imagine that this may mean the homeless now ( I must say , finally ) be rounded up and put into FEMA camps ?

Well at least it isn't as bad as it is in the Philippines.
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has warned violators of the CCP virus lockdown measures they could be shot for causing trouble.

The world sure is changing way TOO FAST

twitter.com...

This isn't a hoax, is it ?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
LATEST ADVISORY* People arrested for violating Department of Health isolation or quarantine orders will be held on no bond pending first appearance in all counties of the 20th Circuit in Florida.
Can you imagine that this may mean the homeless now ( I must say , finally ) be rounded up and put into FEMA camps ?

[...]

Everyone's delivering now! They'll bring it right to your door step. Just kidding! Maybe though never know? LOL!
I'm loving the lesser traffic but hate to see the entire world suffering and in turmoil.

Trim Those Quotes
edit on Mon Apr 6 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed tags

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I have just searched for information .
Many news sites reporting this.

This is the single most dangerous time in the US's history , and possibly for the world as well.
The Constitution , which a lot of folks swore to protect , is being destroyed all in the name of fear brought on by certain pathetic world organizations , (you know which ones) hell-bent on enslaving the world.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

That's criminal, who's going to police the police....

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The new "thought" police of course.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   

how does this advisary - differ from the courts processing of any arrested suspect [ during N19COVID measures ] ???

i read it - more as a " scarer " - to make idiots think before they get into an arrestable position
edit on 6-4-2020 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Crazy world as they are releasing prisoners who were convicted by a court of law back into society.. I guess to make room for Bubba and Marge doing their afternoon walk.

I would think being sent to a prison would up your chances of getting all kinds of bugs to include COVID-19 yet governments threaten to send anyone who breaks their curfews or stay at home directives by being thrown in jail.. Only after they fine you of course... I would bet the revenue for most police departs is way down so go get them Tiger etc etc !

www.conservativereview.com...
edit on 727thk20 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   

This doesn't mean you get arrested without bail for violating the stay at home order, though I'm sure this hasn't been clarified to police. This is very different than New Jersey charging people for being in their yard at home.

This is for violating an actual legal quarantine or isolation order for somebody that is ill with the virus or exposed. People with the virus should be staying at home even without an order unless they need medical attention.

This is no different than what they do if a TB patient refuses to quarantine during the period it's contagious and it is written into law. Don't buy the alarmist articles, we have enough real constitutional violations happening, we don't need the media making up more.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Who Guards the Guards?
An insightful talk by Alan Watts.....

edit on 6-4-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
I have just searched for information .
Many news sites reporting this.

This is the single most dangerous time in the US's history , and possibly for the world as well.
The Constitution , which a lot of folks swore to protect , is being destroyed all in the name of fear brought on by certain pathetic world organizations , (you know which ones) hell-bent on enslaving the world.

That would be pathogenic, not pathetic. They are using this viral pathogen to gain more control of the people.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   
That's south Florida buddy, specify. Most states have scores of counties and up to half a dozen or more circuits. Now, how do you expect all these democrats strongholds get bushwicked and purged of the Cobra/Hydra monster that was working with/for China??

And here I thought the red tsunami was approaching on public sentiment only. I guess a little big brother black bagging covid-19 of long time pains in our necks is an easy cop out.

This is just like when ISIS showed up Everytime rival world military powers share a common battlefield. World war 3 is wierd man.

Hey man, you going to help me buy some Japanese old coins or what?? I asked you another time. I'm a coin collector and like to network with folks who can find stuff that may be common in local coin shops around the world but not mine. It's pretty fun actually.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
This is just like when ISIS showed up Everytime rival world military powers share a common battlefield. World war 3 is weird man.

I am beginning to think no one is gonna recognize WWIII. Maybe some blue-water shipping goes under.

Check you PMs.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Well at least it isn't as bad as it is in the Philippines.
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has warned violators of the CCP virus lockdown measures they could be shot for causing trouble.

The world sure is changing way TOO FAST

twitter.com...

This isn't a hoax, is it ?

It's really not that bad in the Philippines.. Duterte says stupid crap all the time, and no one should ever believe what he says verbatim. He walks back most everything he says, and says he's only joking. Don't get me wrong, it would suck to be in Manila or any other city.. which I'm not

I'd be more concerned about living anywhere in the USA that is close to large urban areas and regions with large and dense populations.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   
It's because too many Americans think it is a hoax.

So they need to be treated like plebs.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Need to be really stupid to get arrested for this reason. The law is there for a reason, like it or not.

Survive and wait for better times is all you have to do.

In the case of the homeless, it's always better to have them in a safe place than in the streets. Better for all.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

this is only for and i say only for the the 20th state circuit and not the whole state. i live in Florida and no such order has been issued in the panhandle or the rest of the state.

the 20th circuit consists of Charlotte, Collier, Glades, Hendry and Lee Counties in Southwest Florida.

the courts website,
20th Judicial Circuit

also this not for stay at home this is for isolation or quarantine,
from the advisory #6 on the courts website, (warning it opens a PDF)

Anyone who is arrested for violating isolation or quarantine orders issued by the Florida Department of Heath will be held without bond pending First Appearance in all counties of the Twentieth Circuit
Chief Judge Michael T. McHugh signed the directive on April 3rd, 2020 stating that people who are arrested shall not be given a “Notice to Appear” nor will be released pursuant to any local Bond Schedule.
The person arrested will appear before the First Appearance Judge. At First Appearance, the presiding judge may accept testimony from the State Health Officer or Department of Health, and may make a determination whether setting bond or bail is appropriate.

so the way i understand it if your ordered to isolate, or be put in quarantine this is the only reason.
edit on 6-4-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
For real? Civil War? Depression? WW2?

This sucks for sure, but I am waiting and watching before I freak out.

a reply to: Gothmog

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   

All that I can say is welcome to the birthing of
the New World Order!

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Peeps been sputing this NWO bullsnip since Woodrow Wison was prez.

How longs it gonna take? That TBTB club are pretty damned patient. 🤣😂😅

a reply to: mamabeth

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Hey! I replied to your request, but DTOM took it down. I offered a helping hand. I said we have a coin collection here in town and I'll check it out for you. I also said I'll ask for their business card and if I get it I'll mail it to you.

Send me a pm with your email and I'll keep you updated on it.

So, yes, I did reply back then.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join