It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are infecting yourself....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: Gothmog
So , what about fingernails ?
No matter how closely trimmed , they are still be one of the most dangerous parts of one's body.

Most useful too, I can undo some screws with my talons and need strong toenail clippers to trim my fingernails.

Also, I think there are more dangerous parts too if you are talking about cleanliness. Beards for instance that can harbour nasties.

Hair and fingernails
No matter how useful.

edit on 4/6/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030

originally posted by: putnam6
Been buzzin my head since the 80's right down to the scalp, Just like how it feels and maintainence is a breeze.

I've been waiting for my hair to thin out, I'll jump at that opportunity to go straight statham with my hairdo.

The point though, is that if you have hair and touch it often that's worse than your face.

Before you put your gloves or facemask on, you better have shaved yourself clean right down to the eyebrows.

So we can assume you are manscaping as well LOL.

Pretty sure there advantages germ wise to being buzzed, but let's face it it's microscopic I mean you got arm hair leg hair Hell if your shiny bald head is just starting to glisten in sweat you are likely a microbe magnet anyway. Besides not saying, all of this is total BS cause we have our 80-year-old Mom with us now, but there is only so much you can do. I prescribe more to the George Carlin theory anyway.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030 I'm female, but shaved my long hair off ultra short. I look like an extra from prisoner cell block H, but feel safer.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join