It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He knocks on Your Door won't You even the Score with Your Eyes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Jesus wants to see your eyes in heaven....And He will say lovely to see you again my friend, walk along with me to the next bend...

Even the score huh, yes what Jesus did, He can be my King anytime. But in the devils bargain, what if we all got together and agreed to go through reality on a 3d dusty old planet....in order to see if good or evil is the winner. idk4s That means we all knew each other back then and then poof off to be born of a woman....come out cryin....hail yes come out cryin....

the devils bargain....snapp, caught till the day of redemption....

We all knew each other back before time.....
edit on 5-4-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I'll be in the garden, he can walk on by.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Looks like Jesus got lonely in Heaven so he is going to recall a few million people back early with his gift to us - the Coronavirus! As if cancer and die-a-beetus wasn't enough to worry about. Thanks Jesus.

edit on 5-4-2020 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
God damn, what's with this website and all the proselytizing? You would think the people on a crazy conspiracy website would be more interested in determining the true nature of the one we call god rather than parroting scripture and this new age nancy boy bullcrap.
edit on 5-4-2020 by IredBafi because: LEAVE. ME. ALONE.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
You're new here, so I'll point the door out for you. Walk through it if you don't like the room you're in.

a reply to: IredBafi

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
That means we all knew each other back then and then poof off to be born of a woman....come out cryin....hail yes come out cryin....the devils bargain....snapp, caught till the day of redemption....We all knew each other back before time.....

I think we did, truly, know each other. And the joke of it is, Jesus is our brother, and nothing more, pulling off the biggest scam of all. And we'll have a hearty laugh at how many people took the bait.

So drink up. This is all BS. Well played, JC. Well played.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
that's beautiful, man...

originally posted by: nerbot

I'll be in the garden, he can walk on by.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
my bro, I ask for your delight in a sign....just for your pleasure and attention, hey, it doesn't count if it doesn't stand out to ya, today like. it's that easy for him...

a reply to: IredBafi

I'm hearing a bunch of auto fire out in the next ranch two down....small ones and then I swear a mah duece.....130 rounds in one minute....Texas...huh

he gots a ma duece....what 60 rounds...50 maybe

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
did you know the ruler of this world is lucifer

a reply to: Kharron

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

As the planets form that Golden Cross, Lord, I'll meet You on that Holy Crossroads.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
Looks like Jesus got lonely in Heaven so he is going to recall a few million people back early with his gift to us - the Coronavirus! As if cancer and die-a-beetus wasn't enough to worry about. Thanks Jesus.

Why do you think this is God’s doing
Got a feeling this is not what God wants

This is what some in mankind want

new topics

top topics

join