It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People in different towns howling during the Virus.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

First thing that came to my mind. Wonder how many puppies were stolen this time?

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
This is just another form of pollution. Or certain people taking more than their share, of the shared space around them.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju
This is just another form of pollution. Or certain people taking more than their share, of the shared space around them.

For many people life is falling apart, this seems to bringing something positive to some of those people.
If you want to think its a form of pollution great, more power to you just like if the people doing this are getting comfort from them I hope they keep doing it.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I think there may be something to this, perhaps a good thing, ironically enough.

This has potential!

I'm not sure I'm ready to predict just exactly what this potential is just yet, but I've got more than a couple ideas.

I do believe I'm going outside at 8pm tonight to listen...maybe even howl myself. I wonder if the coyotes will join in?

edit on 4/4/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid
The singing and cheering etc are happening in cities mostly, I think. The howling is happening in rural areas where it will carry more. In our rural town people are doing it too. I couldn't figure out why my husky was going out every night around the same time and doing her wolf impression lol. I don't do FB etc much or at all. Looked on nextdoor for the first time in a long time and figured it out. It actually sounds cool when I go outside to listen.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
For those interested and on Instagram this person typically LIve Streams what they hear around this: www.instagram.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join