It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In lock down, stay safe everyone.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
3rd week now. Essential travel only.

Hope everyone is OK. Latest news reports that the lock down is working. Hope so. Haven't seen my elderly mother for 2 weeks. My daughter lost her job and is now unemployed. Temporary they say... Could last 6 months. Hope it will last be OK.

It's very shocking to see the death toll in other countries. Very sad.

Hope everyone is safe and isolated in their own homes and those that are homeless, I hope they are safe too.

edit on 3/4/2020 by NJE777 because: Typo mobile

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
My daughter lost her job too. A week after starting it!
And on march 1st she moved into her first apartment.
So there she sits, neither her nor her room mate have jobs a month into a year lease.
What a mess.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Yes it's a bloody mess.

The government here in Australia have brought out legislation to protect tenants during this crisis.

I hope everything will be OK for your daughter. 🤗

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 3/4/2020 by NJE777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
here in SC, we are one of the 3 States that have not-yet-passed the Mandatory Stay-at-home 'Lock Down'

but I am personally treating this April>Passover>Easter season as the Hebrews did in Egypt....
they shut and locked their doors & windows for the Passover, where the Death Angel visited & killed the eldest child inside that dwelling which did not have the 'Sign' of innocent blood at their entry door framework

i'm self isolating all month, I hope the internet stays up, not going grocery shopping or bank or anything out-there with the 'Peak' of COVID19 deaths & community spread hitting from 10 April- 20 April which will see millions of Stimulus Checks urging us to go 'Spend' on supplies

I think that the elite perps that dreamt-up the Pandemic … also urged the Stimulus Check Law to lure out a lot of otherwise sane & reasonable peoples into Pandemic Danger
~ so I am hunkering down in my part of the property, the 5 others got the rest of the place... but not any admittance to my efficiency unit -

ETA

I would consider a local ATSer in a hunker need...zip code 29577
edit on rd30158592013703222020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

Jewish people have four Hebrew names for Passover, each pointing to a particular aspect of the holiday. The most common Hebrew name is Pesach, which is usually translated as “passing over,” as the Angel of Death passed over the homes of the Jews in Egypt. (Killing the Egyptian first-born was the tenth plague, and it convinced the Pharaoh to release the Hebrews from slavery.) But there are three more Hebrew names for Passover: Chag Ha-matzot (“Festival of Unleavened Breads”), Z’man Cheiruteinu (“The Time of Liberation”), and Chag Ha-aviv (“Festival of Spring”).

edit on rd30158592077303322020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I can't stop thinking of my young adult daughters either, got one in Washington state and one in Ohio, thankfully they are with spouses and so far still working, but for how long? It's a big mess,

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: NJE777

I'm a prepper so was already setup to stay at home for 6 months. And I work from home so I still have my job. My sister lost hers but her husband is a doctor so he is still working.

I really hope this doesn't last more than a month or two. I don't think the usa can handle anything more than that without changing permanently.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

I also just started my new job and moved into a new place two months ago.....

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Construction is still moving full steam ahead, especially hospital work. Plenty of jobs still out there In the trades

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Your daughter should immediately apply for unemployment.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I notice a lot of Americans on here think it's a hoax.

I wonder how they will be posting in a couple of weeks?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Did your daughter work for three months in 2019? She can apply for unemployment and her roommate should also.
Right now they guarantee you your whole salary and I believe landlords cannot evict at this moment so they should still have a roof and food.
One of my son's just moved out to Arizona in january. He is staying with friends and he is delivering pizza and slamming it cash wise right now but I worry because ... he's delivering pizza.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
How about we call this what it is. Isolation. I'm sick of the term "lockdown" being used. We started getting nice weather. I'm working from home. Yesterday some idiot driving by called the Police on me for sitting on my porch working. The cop was cool. He apologized and said that he had to checkout the complaint. My neighbor has had the Police called because her kids were playing in their fenced in yard. Same result. I'm going to blow a few minds because I'm going fishing tomorrow. We have a couple reservoirs near by. I've fished these for years. There probably won't be anybody with in 1000 yards of me.

It isn't a lockdown. It's isolation. Go out. Take a walk. Ride a bike. Just stay away from other people.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Ventured out yesterday for groceries after being in isolation for two weeks. Looks like I'm good for two more weeks until needs bring me back out. About one tenth of the people in masks and gloves, less in gloves. But then I was the only one in the electric cart. As a refreshing note, three different people asked me if I needed something reached for of handed to me. Goodness is not gone here in the South.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
We here in Georgia will face statewide "lockdown" starting at 6:00 pm EDT today.
Looks as if our governor was finally bullied into it.
Hank Johnson ?
Maybe.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Crazy.
A cop doesn't have to check out a complaint. Police need to start telling people that playing in the yard, gardening, sitting on your porch, walking alone, etc doesn't warrant an investigation. I hope the cop didn't expect you to be less than 10 feet from him either so he could explain that he shouldn't have even been talking to you. I also don't need them up on my porch or knocking on my door.

But I agree; I call it lockdown but really it isn't bad. I am outside everyday either gardening or just sitting. Thankfully my neighbors are of the same mind and we wave at each other as we go about our self isolation as their kids play in their yard.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Did your daughter work for three months in 2019? She can apply for unemployment and her roommate should also.
Right now they guarantee you your whole salary and I believe landlords cannot evict at this moment so they should still have a roof and food.
One of my son's just moved out to Arizona in january. He is staying with friends and he is delivering pizza and slamming it cash wise right now but I worry because ... he's delivering pizza.

Actually she worked all 12 months, but at a dollar store and only made 9800. In ohio you have to make a min of 269 a week to qualify.
She applied for unemployment, were waiting to see if she gets it or not. Looks like she should get the 1200 though, so between that and her tax refund she should do ok. Plus mom, dad , and granny got her back lol.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I think that going somewhere to get a hand dipped ice cream cone or banana split is essential.

I sure the hell am not going to tell the wife no, I have to live with her. stuck in this house with her for at least two more weeks. We negotiated, We went to the store and got two more half gallons of vanilla ice cream so we can make our own, we already had Strawberry and maple nut, but we were out of vanilla.

That trip was essential..

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Identified

This was pretty much a "we have to be seen doing something" thing. We have several people in town that think that it is their job to enforce things. If the cop wouldn't have shown up, it would have been blasted all over social media that the Police were not doing their job. As I said the cop was cool. I've lived here long enough to know what is going on.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

The CDC is requiring doctors to put the cause of death on the death certificate as COVID no matter what the cause of death is now, and they are requiring post mortem testing of the people who die if there are any symptoms of the disease, which is about the same as a cold or flu, so our tests are being used on cadavers here and not many people are getting tested around here.

This could also distort the figures, the person coming into the ER could be exposed in the ER and have coronavirus exposure in the ER waiting room and it goes into the nasal cavity where the test picks up the virus before it is even doing anything.

The US could be distorting the figures. it looks lide WHO and other health organizations around the world consider this stuff, but here, we distort the evidence inappropriately. With a probable diagnosis of corona virus, the test is not required so the death can also be blamed on Corona without any proof that the death was actually caused by the Corona virus. Now, if the person was real sick for a long time and died and had a test done and it was positive, yet the old person did not actually die because of this virus, it still is recorded on the death certificate as Corona related..

I do not like the way the evidence is being created, it does not sound scientific to me.

www.cdc.gov...
edit on 3-4-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join