It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Empty hospitals around the world/Film my hospital

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I usually come here to read the forums but I am adding my 2nd post EVER.

I have not seen anything about this posted, I'd be surprised if nobody started a thread about the independent citizens going to these "coronavirus hot spots" and "War zones " and recording video outside of the hospitals, inside, speaking with hospital staff. What they've recorded is much different than what the media is saying is going on at these hospitals. They've been uploaded to YouTube but a ton got deleted last night. Over on Twitter there are a couple threads going that have not been deleted with a lot of videos. I'm going to share this compilation video I just watched that will get you started.

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MNnativeamer
One reason for "empty hospitals" is that authorities are forward-thinking enough to say "We will need a thousand beds next month, let's get them ready" instead of waiting for "We needed a thousand beds yesterday, let's find them now."

If you would have waited for the second option, I think I will vote not to put you in government.

edit on 3-4-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Here's an idea, go to your local hospital and film something of your own, that vid was pretty lame man, you can go film your local and that would have far more credibility regardless of it being anecdotal

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   
There are other threads on the topic, but it's always good to make people aware of this.
HERE is one.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   

you need to remember, all elective procedures, which make up the bulk of medicine, is shut down. The only things operating in the hospital are ICU, NICU, Emergency, and ofcourse COVID units. This gives the impression that they are mostly empty, but the reality is nursing staff and cleaning staff are temporally shutting down units that are shut down anyway, and preparing them for the flood of patients that are potentially coming their way. On top of that, staff have been redirected to those active units as well. Its a good thing to see hospitals mostly empty, it means they haven't been overwhelmed yet. I'd rather like to see them empty right now, then a war zone they can't manage. I am betting you probably were not allowed access to the Covid locations. I think those tell a different story.

Camain

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   
What is it with these Nay-sayer-threads?
Doubting reality? Thinking you know better than everyone else? Italy, France and Spain are stupid third-world countries? What?!

Do we get at least an apology from MNnativeamer et. al. when your local hospitals are overflowing? Or will it be rug-sweeped?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: camain

you need to remember, all elective procedures, which make up the bulk of medicine, is shut down. The only things operating in the hospital are ICU, NICU, Emergency, and ofcourse COVID units. This gives the impression that they are mostly empty, but the reality is nursing staff and cleaning staff are temporally shutting down units that are shut down anyway, and preparing them for the flood of patients that are potentially coming their way. On top of that, staff have been redirected to those active units as well. Its a good thing to see hospitals mostly empty, it means they haven't been overwhelmed yet. I'd rather like to see them empty right now, then a war zone they can't manage. I am betting you probably were not allowed access to the Covid locations. I think those tell a different story.

Camain

Also, visitor restrictions.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Quite provocative... what's your point? Are you suggesting that there is no such thing as CoV-19 and that there are no patients in any hospitals anywhere? Or are you suggesting that because some hospitals aren't overrun with CoV-19 patients that means that no hospitals are overrun with CoV-19 patients?

Is it possible -- even just a teeny weeny tiny possibility -- that no one is going to see any CoV-19 patients in the hospital lobbies??? Could it possibly be that these patients are actually in other parts of the hospital? And that, you know, silly things like patient confidentiality preclude doctors and hospitals from making all these sick patients names and conditions public fodder?

If -- and this is a very BIG "if" -- we are being lied to about CoV-19 and the number/seriousness of patients, then it's up to medical professionals to tell us. Not random rabblerousers with a camera posting unverified videos on the webz.

This crap is not only disrespectful and insensitive to those affected, but downright dangerous.

So, I ask again, what is your point?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
Is this the first 'empty hospital' thread you have read?
'Is any of the corona virus news true?' is one you might want to check out.
'Are hospitals really over run with Covid 19 patients' is another one.

edit on 3-4-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Hmmm... will reading any of those other threads tell me what point the OP is trying to make? No. Not at all.

Will reading those OPs tell me the whole truth about anything? No. Not at all.

If you would like to answer my questions (for yourself, of course, not the OP), then please do. This is a discussion forum. That's what we do. But please don't refer me to other threads in some cryptic scavenger hunt trying to figure out just what the OP is trying to say. The OP can speak for him/herself. And you can speak for yourself.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Hmmm... will reading any of those other threads tell me what point the OP is trying to make? No. Not at all.

Will reading those OPs tell me the whole truth about anything? No. Not at all.

If you would like to answer my questions (for yourself, of course, not the OP), then please do. This is a discussion forum. That's what we do. But please don't refer me to other threads in some cryptic scavenger hunt trying to figure out just what the OP is trying to say. The OP can speak for him/herself. And you can speak for yourself.

Well you might find more answers than are on this late to the game thread.... that's all

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I just wish the mods would make a cv19 forum. Maybe put it under the 9-11 topic.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Well you might find more answers than are on this late to the game thread.... that's all

So, like I said, a scavenger hunt.

No, thank you. If people cannot make themselves clear, okay. And if people want to make provocative but cryptic remarks with inferences and innuendos, with no clarification when prompted, then it's just deliberate disinfo and misinfo.

Which, of course, is also good to know.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I drive by my county hospital on the way to/from work.

Dead empty.

We have maybe 5 confirmed cases in our county.

And they cancelled everything medical that's not life threatening. And no visitors.

So yes, my local hospital is a ghost town.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Dead empty.

And they cancelled everything medical that's not life threatening. And no visitors.

Ditto on that. People need to remember Rural life and City life are worlds apart in almost everything. Thankfully so.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I honestly can't be bothered to write what I have in mind.... much to long.

But there is some interesting posts on the two threads I mentioned.

If you are genuine about getting answers and not just here to attack the op personally then you might like to look at what people on ats are saying about 'empty hospitals'....in other threads.

And smile

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Dead empty.

Ditto on that. People need to remember Rural life and City life are worlds apart in almost everything. Thankfully so.

Not only that, hospitals all over the country are laying workers off. Because they have no revenue coming in and cancelled everything they could.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I commented on one of the other 'the hospitals are empty' threads. Anyone tried to go inside? Or are they just driving by the hospitals and seeing not a lot of people around? My daughter is a CCU RN. Her unit is the designated COVID isolation unit. Most hospitals have shut down common areas and lobbies and locked the doors. To control access (and reduce the areas that need to be constantly deep-cleaned) most hospitals are using a single point-of-entry (usually the ER) to triage. The sh*t-show is upstairs that you can't see from the street. Additionally, people are staying away from hospitals for their own safety.

If you are buying into this BS you're an idiot.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I was at Boston Medical Center yesterday. I was the ONLY person in the ER

This is all a hoax that they are overcrowded and cant keep up. When I finally got in back to actually see a nurse there were only 2 other people there and not for the covid19. It was a quick visit i was in and out in an hour. That never happens. MSM is lying to us. I dont know a single person who is sick now, even on fb with all the eclectic groups I'm in and online games, not a single person. Wtf

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

It's all about the money. That's why.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join