It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RED Net Destruction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I had several strange dreams, in the last couple of month, and unlike dreams I was fully conscious.

I can barely ever remember dreams, and if i can they are foggy and fade very quickly after waking up.
not the ones im going to share with you.
Maybe these scenarios just unfolded in my minds eye, maybe I just have a very vivid phantasy or there might be more to it.

You decide!

I will be sharing the ones that impacted me the most.

This one happened shortly after my encounter with the samurai that I described in this thread

The room was dark but the moon was out. I was about to fall asleep, when I felt some strange feeling, an interior pressure, i knew that feeling and knew something was afoot. I tried to invoke my shield but couldn't move, I couldn't see no dark beings either but there was something in the darkness, it was like a fishing net, it was just slowly coming down onto me moving as if in water. It was glowing red and the strings where very thick.

Somewhere I read that this red net is something people experienced with sleep paralysis.

I said to myself you gonna get out of that, and took out my sword I got from my samurai friend.
I slid beneath the net, while holding up the sword, cutting the net open.
I wasn't surprised that now I could see three beings in the darkness. I sensed them before but couldn't see them probably becausr of the net. I immediately attacked and finished two of them, with one sweep through their throat.
The remaining one took off and fled into the darkness.
But they leave a trail like a boat in the water.
Your not going to get away that easily, I thought.

I hooked up all my batteries stored in my crown chacra.
Spread my wings by separating my troath, heart and solarplexo chacras, and ignited my thruster and followed him.

To my astonishment the trail led me to the dark side of the moon. I saw sort of tubes coming out of an area on the moon. These tubes were going down to the earth and I thought that's how they control their puppets.
There was also one other big tube coming from somewhere else ending in this area on the moon.

There was quite some energy left, but not enough to follow the big tube to it's beginning.

I thought let's give them a little "thank you" from my side, so I prepared some energy balls and threw them at their base aiming at the connections to the tube.
First was the one that just attacked me, there was an explosion on the moon and the tube started to disintegrate all the way down to the earth, it looked like when a huge soap bubble bursts, then I threw two other balls at random other connections, which had the same effect on the tubes.

I sense them getting nervous, after all I never used my wings and engine in a combat, they probably didn't know, I could use them. I was carefull when training and all my previous flights where happening under the radar...

I still had enough energy and was about to prepare another ball, when i noticed they where invoking a shield around the whole base.

I also felt some ripples down on earth where I left my body.
I knew it was time to go back. I absorbed the energy ball I just created and went back, after all it's very dangerous to be out in the darkness with your spirit, leaving your body open for all kinds of attacks.

When I got back, there where several beings closing in.
With the left over energy, I generated a blast that wiped all dark beings in a aprox.1km radius. I knew i would be save for the rest of the night. I also knew that now that I know their base, they will give everything to stop me, and I will have to start being extremely cautious.
So I locked my chacras and invoked my shield.
I do this every time I go to sleep now, and when the nights are specially dark(new and full moon) I light a candle, and just look at it until i fall asleep. This little flame charges my whole body with light for the night.

I hope you enjoyed reading and as always feel free to ask anything.

Sincerely NC

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: NoConspiracy
General I do not believe in magic or things but I think there is something spiritual to every living being.

Nonsense or not my uncle told me to form a protective bubble around the house. Imagine it, visualize it and grow it to the boundaries of the premise to not leave anything left inside. Believe in it, you know it is the strongest thing and nothing bad can get through it.

Is it makebelieve? And if? And if not? It does not hurt and be a bit naive and set up the rules for your own house / space. King of the castle. You make the rules.

It can not hurt!

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

Your uncle is a wise man.

I need them to come close enough, so i can engage them. And the bubble needs alot of energy that i can not spare.
But it really is a good advice he gave you, if you don't believe in it it will not work.

NC
edit on 31-3-2020 by NoConspiracy because: Uncle not dad

edit on 31-3-2020 by NoConspiracy because: Ramblings

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

No you have plenty of energy, it is easy, not a struggle because you use love as energy. You make the rules.

Love doubles if you share it.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I do have plenty indeed and I don't waste it on big bubbles, I invoke one just around my body if I feel there is something afoot.
Normally I let it flow, but at times I have to shut because things want to enter that I'm not keen on sharing my stash with, because they only take and everything vanishes to who knows where.

I tried to explain it somehow with this thread , it's a bit metaphorical...

Sincerely NC

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

In your world, the rules of your bubble is inverse-inverse-square law. So your field gets stronger to the outside where it is needed.

Why reason when you can set up rules. Just keep it fair.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I tried to set up the rules, i don't think it works that way. Everything manifests from the spiritual plane, the mental plane translates it into the material plane.
how does inverse inverse square law works, if my mind can understand it i can set new rules for the translation, and apply it to the spiritual plane. But first we have to get a working model in the material world.
Do you know one example of the manifested reality where inverse inverse square law applies?

Sincerely NC

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
with all respect

Everything manifests from the spiritual plane, the mental plane translates it into the material plane.

who is saying that and what makes you think it is true?

Do you like music? I can understand english but not really good.

Hit the track "Colors" from Earphonixs. Find out who the speaker is, it is an American philosophic from around 1930. It can not get his name but it is in the youtube comments I remember. Allan something? Walker? Anyways he has some interesting but also extreme views. It is a mix. You may find it interesting.

But first listen to the track.
www.youtube.com...

03:25

You aksed if I know an example about inverse-inverse-square law.

inverse-inverse-square law is just square law. It is ²

Example: Love. You feel it more stronger the further away your loved ones are.

Nothing can beat love.
edit on 31-3-2020 by Oleandra88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

My own observations makes me think it is true. Mind over matter so to speak, best known example would be placebo.
The one fundamental part is the mind without it you give away the steering weel and become a drone so to speak.

I see where your coming from and I'm not going there again.
I'm also not going to get washed-out with some sneaky binaural beats.
I have witnessed these strategies more than one time and it made me almost lose my mind.

It's all that ego dissolution, quiet your mind, mumbo-jumbo...

It was all fine when i was blind but now that I can see you come and talk about fair... Are we getting nervous up there?

I like to converse with my inner voice, and think for my own.

I love myself don't worry. And I share with whom i see fit.

So what exactly is love?

NC
edit on 31-3-2020 by NoConspiracy because: Not zombie but drone

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Um I have synesthesia and found the track and it's content interesting and wanted to share it with you, nothing more.

Now you talk about binaural beats and tactics. What tactic? The "fair" comment was meant to be funny. Like you have to give the bad entities (if there are) some rope to make it necessary to have the bubble or it all is a paradox in itself.

And speaking about inner voice. Check out "Menumas - Inner voice". :-P

What love is?
Some say it is a chemical reaction.
Some say it is purely a brain thing.

I do not know, I do want to come over like I know everything or my views are always correct.

Late add: I do NOT want to come over like... ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

How does your synesthesia expresses itself?

Sure they are not bad just ill mannered, i tried to talk to them but they seem incapable of reevaluating their position. Maybe they are not capable of conversing between two opposing ideas, maybe they lost their mind...

I do want to come over like I know everything or my views are always correct.

Yeah some say that about me too, but I'm just very firm and pretty staunch....

NC

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I do not want to turn this into a topic about me. But I can see colors, symbols, flashes, it depends. The high pitched sharp needle like tones in there is like colorful rain that drops where my ears locate them. front left, right middle, like this.

Sometimes it is patterns, sometimes it is symbols and if the conditions are right I can feel it like touches. Like when two swinging beats amplify and it is like a standing wave.

Like feet, less body more feeling, head less and it shifts around. Hard to explain.

That last paragraph was a typo I saw after proof read...after I clicked send.
I repeat I do not claim truth. What write, I have no evidence.

Just a "why not" precaution. But interesting talk!

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I don't have evidence either, but it was a fun talk, although way off topic.

NC

top topics

join