It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i want

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   
not sure to post this in here or in rant but here goes

recently i got into the desperate mood. i see alot of my friends with their bf/gf just cuddle together in school or when we hang out after school which kinda makes me somewhat sad. i guess this is just a phase but i cant seem to get over it. my friends keep telling me that the right girl will come somewhere down the road, just have patience. yea yea...whatever

i'll stop now, it's 12:35 right now and i am tired. good night

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
yeah man, I know what that's like. When I was is high school I would see that stuff EVERYWHERE, it bothered me some that I didn't have a girlfriend, so I started playing guitar to pass time, since I didn't have much of a social life

So, I guess it will probably work out sooner or later. I mean, I had a friend who never had a girlfriend for a long time, and he was extremely nervous around girls. It was funny when he finally met one....he would always stare at the floor and mumble when they would talk. Now he's fine, and been goin out with her for two years. Come on, if a girl still puts up with you when all you do is stare at her feet and say incoherent things, it'll work

I wouldn't be too upset about it...
oh yeah, and trust me, learn guitar, play at the talent show...it helps

[edit on 12-3-2005 by malmsteen]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
totally know what you mean...i'm a senior in HS right now. i walk around seeing all the people happy with their bf/gf and it actually hurts. and lately i've been trying to do something about it and be more aggressive, but i just keep getting hurt and rejected. it sux.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by malmsteen
yeah man, I know what that's like. When I was is high school I would see that stuff EVERYWHERE, it bothered me some that I didn't have a girlfriend, so I started playing guitar to pass time, since I didn't have much of a social life

So, I guess it will probably work out sooner or later. I mean, I had a friend who never had a girlfriend for a long time, and he was extremely nervous around girls. It was funny when he finally met one....he would always stare at the floor and mumble when they would talk. Now he's fine, and been goin out with her for two years. Come on, if a girl still puts up with you when all you do is stare at her feet and say incoherent things, it'll work

I wouldn't be too upset about it...
oh yeah, and trust me, learn guitar, play at the talent show...it helps

[edit on 12-3-2005 by malmsteen]

well i dont play guitar. but i train myself with straneous(sp?) workouts. the workout most of the time takes my mind away from it but sometimes it just keep coming back. it's so fruastrating. i am like you, i dont really much have a social life. i only get together a few times a month with some friends after school.

also good for your friend, my best wishes to him

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
It hurts to be alone. The one relationship I had in high school was an abusive one. It kept me from trusting anyone for a long time. Maybe we need the ATS personals! lol

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
gee i know the feeling i have had 1 gf in almost 15 years and unfortunately she had so much emotional bagage i spent most of the short time we were together trying to break up wiothout hurting her. it's realy hard to find the right one aparently. i wish you luck in your search

join