It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What experience defines Covid for you.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
For me????

It hits me everyday, right around noon(when I wake up, because I'm up til 2am drinking whisky) and wander into the kitchen(buck naked).

I sling my FN PS90 over my shoulder, pour a glass of OJ and then fry up some ham and eggs while I let it all hang in the wind and stand in front of my picture window watching over the neighborhood.

It's not the end, it's a rebirth.....

Let's not dwell in the here and now, lets just look forward to "season 2" of this show. Who knows what that will bring.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

To me it has been coming home and looking around at what I have spent 15 years or so putting together.

And then realizing that I don't actually have to work anymore.

Everything I need to live is right here.

A rebirth for me it is going to be as well.

I just need to cut the umbilical on the madness that has become ATS and I think I'll be happy.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

To me it has been coming home and looking around at what I have spent 15 years or so putting together.

I just need to cut the umbilical on the madness that has become ATS and I think I'll be happy.

Sorry sweetie, but you can't leave.

No one can. No matter how much you've wanted to in the past. This is our destiny, we are all stuck here.

It's like purgatory......without the pole dancers.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030

No one can. No matter how much you've wanted to in the past. This is our destiny, we are all stuck here.

ATS is not Hotel California.

I'll be here for the Writer's contests, but am not going to open any other threads up again till August.

The amount of sheer stupidity here lately is not worth my time anymore.

~Wavin goodbye for now~

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I'll be here for the Writer's contests, but am not going to open any other threads up again till August.

~Wavin goodbye for now~

I hope that's true, but I honestly think you can't follow through. Nothing against you, in particular. I sent you a message because I felt like I might have been a bit weird.

It's a trying time for many, everyone needs an outlet.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I can't believe for one minute I'm the only guy trying to freeball my way through this apocalypse......

Especially since I'm in the north, yup, it's cold. So the southern guys locked away are surely living this up being locked away like the rest of us.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Injury wise, Covid style, when it comes to cooking brunch naked.

Flipping that ham frying up often splashes some hot grease onto your stomach.

Thank god I'm italian.....All that hair keeps that hot grease from hitting my skin. These are serious issues that all of us are likely confronting in these desperate days...

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I don't know where hunting is gonna be good, now.. thanks for the tip.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrustedTruth

I talked to my neighbor the other day, his son is young(knows the doings around town) and works at a local station.

Apparently people(kids, likely) are already ringing doorbells and breaking into homes when no one answers(probably for TP).

I never answer my doorbell.

Imagine the look on their face when they kick in the door in the middle of the day and they see a hairy naked(dick swinging) late 30 year old italian boy with a 38 special at the top of the steps.

I'm protecting this ham and eggs stockpile with whatever I've got.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   

people fighting over toilet paper - in the middle of a pandemic that has zero effect on bowel movement frequency or volume
edit on 31-3-2020 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

people fighting over toilet paper - in the middle of a pandemic that has zero effect on bowel movement frequency or volume

Time stuck at home, means more time drinking which has a direct impact on bowel movements....

You were saying??...

If you'll excuse me, I have a wicked # to take. I'll read your response when I get back.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Wake up. Get dressed. Drink coffee. Listen to my grammy drone on and on about things that I can't change. Consider the aspect that she might kick me out into the yard and I have to live in a tent when I go back to work next week do to her paranoia. Realize California is a crap state that could have been out of my grandmother's house years ago if I didn't listen to my family telling me that I need to stay nearby. Grandma constantly trying to tell me how to live. This time has really given me the opportunity to expand my world. I research. Found locations that I can move to. I'm getting myself a 1-year time slot to get out of Miss hell hole California. PS I was born and raised here. But I lived in 4 other states when I was married. Time for me to go It Alone.

edit on 3 31 2020 by cre8chaos because: Bad spelling errors...

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Same old bullsh!t, bored and miserable. Only now I have to hear people talk about quarantine, social distancing and relinquishing more freedoms.
edit on 31-3-2020 by IredBafi because: I tried to #ing swear god damn it

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Eating REALLY well.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   

"You can check out any time you like but you can never leave".

I think it's nice having you here and you seem to be living well which is inspirational to some.

A reset/rebirth doesn't have to mean denying a few crazy things just to remind us why and how we got this far.

Sun's out today.... more planting, diggy diggy, mow mow, sort out cupboards, clear the junk, sort the resources...

Kinda lovin' it.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   

They closed my bar

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   

~Wavin goodbye for now~

I look forward to your posts. Even have an apple tree sprout to prove it. Stay with us mate. Just post on a different plain and ignore the stupidity.

Kind regards,

Bally

edit on 31-3-2020 by bally001 because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   

I'm hunting with a Toyota mit 'bull bar' on the road. No longer dodging roos. Give em a nudge. Club em and chuck em in the tray on the back.

Meat for nothing. Bit of road kill. Fire pit My dogs love me.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

I'm hunting with a Toyota mit 'bull bar' on the road. No longer dodging roos. Give em a nudge. Club em and chuck em in the tray on the back.

Meat for nothing. Bit of road kill. Fire pit My dogs love me.

Kind regards,

Bally

And you can use their pouches to carry your shopping on the way home. Cool.

top topics

join