It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captain And First Officer Film Pulsating UFO While Flying Over Monterrey, Mexico On March 28

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
So the consensus seems, likely legit as in, not CGI.

No, I don't think it's CGI.

The cameraman's colleague claimed it "dropped out of the sky and just hovered" - but without footage of that event, we're just left with an auto-focus pulsing effect from zooming into what initially looked like Venus.

The dialogue seems legit, but less obsessive zooming-in would have helped matters; and the colleague's naked eye confirmation of alleged 'pulsing' seems pretty half-hearted.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Phage

That was what I was getting at with the end of that reply. The King Air for example has an MTOW and passenger count below the minimum, so yes, it does make sense there's no indication. Not all private owners are going to install something they're not mandated to. So it easily could be an aircraft and not show up on their system.

Some GA stuff will fly up there as well. A Lancair IVP with the V8 conversion will cruise at a270 at 425kts. An Evolution gets up there as well. Piper has a pressurized single but is is relatively slow.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I know these tic-tacs have been around from the 90s. I will see if I can repost an account from a Seahwk pilot that was chased by one.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Here is an abridged account from another forum.

forums.pelicanparts.com... ions/1030721-paul-seahawk-your-friends-news.html

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join