It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old member, becoming a member again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Apparently, I can only create a new thread in the Introductions forum since I’m new.
I am not new to ATS. I was a member many years ago and forgot my login information. I’m starting fresh but not on a computer anymore. I use an iPad and smartphone only. I’m posting this as a new thread I think. But I had to go into another post to do so. So, I don’t know if this will create a new thread or if this will be a reply to another one. There doesn’t seem to be an icon or link for making a new thread.

At any rate, let me introduce myself.

My name is John. I’m a 36 year old truth seeker with an education in the chemical sciences. I’m not religious but I keep an open mind. I love to argue with intelligent people. I try my best to stay away from political or religious debates. I don’t see the devil behind every tree anymore. I gave up my tin-foil hat but not my curiosity.

I’ve watched abovetopsecret grow up. From just a few pages on a website to what it is today. I’m happy to see a lot of the old timers still here.

So, let’s get this show on road.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Welcome back, John!

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Churchhousecreeper

Thank you.

Is your avatar supposed to be a cross between the troll-science troll and Butterball from Hellraiser? 😁 I like it.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Hello, John, and welcome back!

I have recently just found myself stumbling back to the old stomping grounds here on ATS. I, too, am finding that I've had to give up my tinfoil hat (reluctantly) and rely mainly on my curiosity. Glad to see others are sharing the same views as myself.

Happy scrolling/reading, and take care..

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Good luck! The pull of the mudpit is strong lol

new topics

top topics

join