It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid19 Movie Review.....Guns Akimbo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Had this on the server for a week or so, decided to break away from the streaming shows I've been watching and do some movies(watched The Hunt and then this, no Hunt review, don't want to step on DBC's nuts, but hes' right, watch it, it's fun).

So, It's entertaining for sure. Get the popcorn ready because it's a nice hour or so of just stupid entertainment.

I got hints of movies like Crank and Death Race(the stathem one).

Though the backdrop is a bit weird given that there is no dystopian future, but this all somehow takes place in a city where very few are aware of the murder, mahem, rocket launchers and all that. But then again that is in a way believable.

Harry potter actually does a pretty good job on his end as the reluctant participant. The real meat of this film is in the pacing, fast paced action and the camera work and comic book "feel"(hence my Crank reference, if you haven't seen those, watch them).

It's worth a cheap rental(couple of bucks) and is a decent way to waste a couple hours. Covid lockdown or not.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Sorry... I do not understand, yes I like movies to

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030
Had this on the server for a week or so, decided to break away from the streaming shows I've been watching and do some movies(watched The Hunt and then this, no Hunt review, don't want to step on DBC's nuts, but hes' right, watch it, it's fun).

So, It's entertaining for sure. Get the popcorn ready because it's a nice hour or so of just stupid entertainment.

I got hints of movies like Crank and Death Race(the stathem one).

Though the backdrop is a bit weird given that there is no dystopian future, but this all somehow takes place in a city where very few are aware of the murder, mahem, rocket launchers and all that. But then again that is in a way believable.

Harry potter actually does a pretty good job on his end as the reluctant participant. The real meat of this film is in the pacing, fast paced action and the camera work and comic book "feel"(hence my Crank reference, if you haven't seen those, watch them).

It's worth a cheap rental(couple of bucks) and is a decent way to waste a couple hours. Covid lockdown or not.

I only see that guy as Harry Potter so it's a pass for me.
May I suggest hobo with a shotgun

join