It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Mentally Prepared For The Casualties?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

ah sweet someone qualified to come along and tell me what to expect by numbers...

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

When it reaches 45 thousand people will bat their eyes. It wont be geriatric patients exclusively. Its going to be people with poor health of varying ages.

So does it go down or up from there? Is that the peak?
edit on 26-3-2020 by HelloboysImbackguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   

the general pubic - cannot deal with tolet paper - you think they can handle bodies ?

CX

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   
It's going to take places as big as this filled with casualties and bodies before some people take notice....

CX.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I've not seen that yet but we have 6-lane testing/triage areas at hospitals and the old Michigan State Fairgrounds.

Symptoms only with a prescription for it from your Doc

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Yes and no.

We are pretty desensitized when it comes to our own people dying until it's someone we know personally.

Nobody bats an eye anymore about school shootings and dead soldiers.

Even my own friends, chat every morning about who has come down with coronavirus that day, which is usually followed with, "Eh, whatever they're old, the old people will only die."

I expect that to be the mentality of people until their ownloved ones succumb and are taken from them.

I predict scared and angry families eager for whatever solution big brother rolls out to make them feel safe after grandma and grandpa dies and they can't attend their funerals because quarantine.

At the very least everyone should talk with the older generations while they can and ask for their stories before that well of knowledge dries out.
edit on 26-3-2020 by Psilocyborg because: Respect your elders

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join