It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 207
<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
He was released on house arrest, ordered to have mental health screening.

His preliminary hearing is this morning at 10 AM local Arizona time.

So much for being above the law because he's a DIA Agent/ Q. Lol. Of course, reasonable people will have realized these very claims he made (flaunting being above the law) prove he wasn't Q to begin with, because on top of all the other inconsistencies, Q's entire mission is to... restore the rule of law to this country.

"Nobody is above the law", except Austin Steinbart apparently.
edit on 7-4-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
In other news, here's an 18 minute long video John Oliver has dropped to YouTube bitching about OAN. Lol. He can't stand it that there is a media outlet out there who is practicing legitimate journalism.

m.youtube.com...

Watching that video is strange. It's like Orwellian double-speak. He plays a clip of a journalist doing a good job and then immediately says it's a bad job. So strange.

And here's another interesting one. The Supreme Court has overruled a federal judge in regards to absentee ballot voting in the Wisconsin primary (today). What happened is the Governor of Wisconsin had prohibited in person voting due to muh muh muh myyyy corona and a judge ordered the state to accept absentee ballots up to 7 days after the primary. (Don't see how a judge has the authority to do this) The Supreme Court got involved and overturned the lower court and affirmed that ballots must be mailed in today.

Voter fraud thwarted, imo. Story
edit on 7-4-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Would love it if this helps people close the book on AS. Read enough about him in this thread already.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Ooh, that's an interesting interpretation!

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Video not available for me and youtube closed the comment section?

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson

Video not available for me and youtube closed the comment section?

That's strange. Shrugs. It's still up for me.
You aren't missing much. It's just a very long rant about one media group not toeing the party line like the rest of them do.

Not surprised they closed the comments section. The video is ridiculous. Like I said, it's like double-speak. Clip of OAN reporter asking important question, cuts to Solomon telling the audience it's a bad question. Rinse, repeat.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Plot twist
I believe Austin is q now.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Has anybody analysed the Q map sites? Are they also housed on DoD servers?

The reason for asking is that I want to understand if it's part of Q team who are assigning the post TITLES on http:// qmap.pub.

For example, POTUS first tweet today was at 08:48:56:

RT @AmberSmithUSA: President Trump 'to get involved' in Thomas Modly-Capt. Brett Crozier dispute t.co...

This points to Q848 Watch the Water MARKER but the post does not reference WATER:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 5bf34e No.562944 📁
Mar 6 2018 00:09:33 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 14c558 No.562883 📁
Mar 6 2018 00:05:51 (EST)
>>562842

Calm. Tranquil. Setting sun. Dusk

Peaceful end to the 70 year old nightmare. No more division, no more fuse.

Setting sun of the fake half of the hermit kingdom in a tranquil manner.

Kim boy looks beaten, puffing out chest in last act of defiance.

>>562883

Now, if q-team set the title then I would say this is a significant first referenced post of the day!

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
This Q- thing took a turn if that tweet is true.

I’m pretty sure you don’t get to be Space Force Commander, or whatever he claimed, with this in your file.

Meh, glad to see markets rally, Trump triggering the anti-Trumpers, and Biden still the Dem candidate.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I think you are Austin.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

No more "fuse?" Should it be "fuss"? An 'e' for an 's'....

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

I think you are Austin.

------------------------------

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Oh, behave! Lol

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Yes the red rings are intresting. It does look like the ring of the elite. I have had images taken down on mass so maybe until I understand why I will be more careful of posting

podesta has the same ring too sometimes

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

No ducking way m8

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm wondering if deep state are now giving some of their operatives coronavirus in order to get them onto the USNS COMFORT with Governor Cuomo's help? The train crash failed so they need another method to destroy the evidence of their trafficking deeds?

There was never a chance that train would actually hit the ship. It hit a barricade (meaning the track ended) and stopped ~250 yards from the ship.

IMHO, the train crash guy was just a random nut.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: Justoneman
I am not trying to suggest anyone here has to but perhaps some of you guys are too quick to push all data off the table that is still there.

What facts do we have other than opinion that he is not on our side for one or part of Q as he claims?

I see something else so far. AND I will eat my crow pie if I am wrong. I am saying he hasn't much negative on his ledger, give me some examples I can sink my mind into please.

I am looking at this as pros and cons and this isn't theory where one false move the theory is a bust this is right verses wrong now.

Surely, someone can help us with what exactly has he done that says he is wrong here really? Pluses and Minuses?

Pluses:

Outwardly loves freedom and our Amendments

Supports DJT

Supports stopping the pedo rings and bringing justice

Supports bypassing the Social media platforms for a free speech environment that Google can't shut down or Twitter etc

Supports concepts that aid our emergency response

Possibly positives:

Seems to think like me that CV 19 is a farce and we already had it last year. For me Jan and my parents Dec. I suspect we will test for the antibodies.

Q said disinformation is necessary. (BabyQ could be the agent of disinfo on who Q is so as to protect Q)

Negatives:

Q said no response outside of the 8kun.

Arrogant snot nosed brat look to him that would strike most peoples subconscious as just that.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: Justoneman

Until further notice we need to put him back on the board as being in the Q hierarchy and roll with it. 

No. We really don't.

No outside com lol

Which part you don't understand the N or the O

Kinda rude and emotional I don't normally comment on that part either but that is not Roberts Rules etiquette.
But you many not have thought this out being mad at me instead of thinking logically.

HERE GOES

so then what if? :

Warrior is and outside com and he has proven his reporting is prescient and I can point to positives from him that are true and you would agree but he is outside com is he not?

I vote him on our side 100% all the way even IF he IS and outside com.

Ihope this makes more sense.

"DISINFORMATION IS NECESSARY" sinking in for you?

to counter the repeated "no outside coms".
So it seems that
Q needs to denounce BabyQ+ now.

That will officially end it for me. Otherwise we are going on opinions.

I do hate that you guys are having trouble here with me on this concept. I respect your opinions and respectfully say we need more still.

edit on 7-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I crashed into a stop sign yesterday and the cop just laughed at me

Some of us are actually above this #

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CovertID19

State troopers on Route 17 in New York are sitting up on the median and just letting people fly by over 90 miles an hour

new topics

top topics

<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join