It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Astrological Perspective on CORONAVIRUS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Some quotes from an article by Steven Forrest at

www.forrestastrology.com... 2017_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_4f203108d0-902a66eba4-126155033&goal=0_4f203108d0-902a66eba4-126155033&mc_cid=902a66eba4&mc_eid=b29db27963

...for those who are interested. It's a bit long

Eris and Pluto form five squares before Pluto moves on toward the waning degrees of Capricorn. This year, the dates of the squares are January 26, June 14, and December 10. The dates in 2021 are August 27 and October 9.

Since both of these planets move very slowly, all five of these conjunctions occur within a space of about one degree, between 23̊14' and 24̊18' of Aries and Capricorn. If you’ve got planets there, hold onto your hat.

And who can doubt that – with not only Pluto, but also Saturn, Mars, and Jupiter in Capricorn – that the big world is looking particularly scary at the moment?

That is not just because of the Covid-19 virus, but the virus nicely encapsulates the point.

In the light of what we all know of Capricorn as a wintry, solitary, disciplined archetype, to grasp this encapsulation, we only need to list the obvious current realities generated by the pandemic: we are exhorted to isolate ourselves and to avoid touch. We must give up social pleasures, such as eating in restaurants or getting together with friends. No concerts, no sporting events. Austerity reigns.

Blessed are those with toilet paper – a situation that was literally unimaginable just a few weeks ago. If we have any money, it is rapidly disappearing. Many people are facing the prospect of actually starving or of being cast out from their homes. And may God have mercy on those who are “vulnerable or otherwise disadvantaged.”

Meanwhile, all of that Pluto-in-Capricorn pressure is grinding away on Eris through that hard square aspect – and let’s not forget that Eris lies in Aries, which in its darker potentials is the angriest, most violent, and most selfish sign of the zodiac. Here are some good rules of thumb: don’t annoy Eris.

The meaning of the Pluto-Eris square of 2020 and 2021? Our collective addiction to our separation from each other has reached critical mass. It is catching up with us. Humanity has manifested this disease as a mirror of that spiritual crisis. It is pure synchronicity

That “conservative” point about someone getting rich by coming up with an effective medication is worth making, but there are deeper waters here by far.

Communities that pull together, communities in which people effectively care for each other by staying away from each other, washing their hands, voluntarily self-isolating if they have symptoms or think that might have – those communities are going to survive and thrive.

Meanwhile, communities dominated by Plutonian denial and the Eris combo platter of selfishness and anger will suffer disproportionately.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
It just sounds contradictory to say "we need to pull together" by "keeping distance apart".

Anyone who believes in quarantine theory at this late of a stage of a pandemic just sounds insane to me and these little contradictions in language are an example of that insanity.

BTW I find the astrology info to be really vague and I don't really agree with the interpretations going around.
edit on 3/22/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
It just sounds contradictory to say "we need to pull together" by "keeping distance apart".

Anyone who believes in quarantine theory at this late of a stage of a pandemic just sounds insane to me and these little contradictions in language are an example of that insanity.

BTW I find the astrology info to be really vague and I don't really agree with the interpretations going around.

It's not literal - it metaphorical.

This was intended for those interested - but thank you for your opinion.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Some quotes from an article by Steven Forrest...

Thank you for the link!

I've been staying away from astrology talking heads, for my own reasons. I'll just suffice it to say much of this touches my chart personally. But I like Steven Forrest's work, and when I'm ready to look at the buzz in the astrology world, I'll be taking a look at this first.

Bookmarked. Thanks again

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: FyreByrd

Some quotes from an article by Steven Forrest...

Thank you for the link!

I've been staying away from astrology talking heads, for my own reasons. I'll just suffice it to say much of this touches my chart personally. But I like Steven Forrest's work, and when I'm ready to look at the buzz in the astrology world, I'll be taking a look at this first.

Bookmarked. Thanks again

Yeah, I'm not much for the talking heads. But I've followed Steven Forrest's for decades and respect his insights and diligence - a Capricorn to be sure.

Good luck with your 'saturn' stuff. He writes eloquently on the subject.

top topics

join