It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a connection between Evali and Corvid19

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hello my fellow ATS, digging through tons of media from various news sources along with CDC sites, I’ve noticed that as soon as the media stopped talking about Evali and the nations deaths due to Evali, then all we hear about is Coronavirus19 (Corvid19). I found you follow the time frames of both events you will see the sudden appearance of Corvid19.

I made a video of snapshots no words, but you can pause and read examples of where I am heading with this. I find it out that 90% of all Vape products are manufactured in where else but China.

Please have a open mind. Note end of November Evali reports stop them Corvid19 starts in December, also the Evali symptoms are similar to pneumonia or flu just like Corvid19. Just a few of the coincidences and origin.

youtu.be...youtu.be...

edit on 21-3-2020 by 2ndSEED because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 2ndSEED

Also been wondering about this..

One thing that comes in mind that since the covid likes to mutate, what if the first wave of vapo deaths were "patient zero" with an aggressive strain that grows ever weaker after it changes host and mutates.
edit on 21-3-2020 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Bingo! That’s what I’m starting to believe that it evolved, whatever they been using in those vapes went in mutation.

Look up a map of United States Evali cases and current United States Corvid19 cases look similar, I just don’t know how to post pictures here

a reply to: solve

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Vaping and Corvid19 have similarities

Dailymail.co/uk has just posted a report along with a video clip I included that saids CDC admits both Corvid19 and Evali from vaping share similarities but they will need to do further results. Will the billion dollar Industry fall if this is the case so maybe that’s what all the hush part of the story!

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
They make a real lot of medicines and chemicals in China. To do that, they need to be researching mutating microbes to do part or all of the job more efficiently. I do not think what I am speaking about is relevant to COVID19, but I am sure these unnatural microbes are sometimes bad if they escape into the environment, they could even possibly cause horizontal transfer of genetics with other microbes.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: 2ndSEED

sorry, I posted before I read the first reply...this was covered there.
edit on 3/22/2020 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

join