It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you had the absolute cure....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

Yeah. Well, I don't really give a damn what you think about me.
Never did.

Are you changing the topic to...me?
edit on 3/21/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Really a stupid question.

For an interesting option, allow me to recommend the short story by Robert Heinlein, entitled Let There Be Light.

Been looking for that one for a long time, since school days, english teacher. Thanks.

Just in case you have not read this one before...

The Last Question by Isaac Asimov

edit on 21-3-2020 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

One by one...

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Dunno... if I had a cure for any sort of disease, it would have been most likely my job or career path and, hopefully, my salary would recognize my efforts.

I mean if I had a mad experimental lab in my garage where I figured out how to cure AIDS or all forms of Cancer, I would ask for a simple repayment of sorts. Subsidize my daily grocery bill. I like to cook, it's my main hobby, I'd love to buy top quality ingredients everyday.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I think it would me more profitable to give it away for free.

Not the reason that guides me but you would be a fool to sell it at increased rates and accrue scorn and even worse, copycats.

Either give it away and make coin with interviews, hoard the cure and be ripped off and undercut by "biopirates", or keep it for yourself and grab the popcorn.

But then reality sets in...

You probably need big pharma and selling it to them could mean greater proliferation.

I would want to give it away, selling it to evil pharma would probably help more people.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Heh, you read Heinlein, don't you?

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Wtf is wrong with selling it.?? It's not like Ebola or zika. This is a survival of the fittest type of illness. I would sell it to Bayer and let them decide what to do. Maybe pfizer.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I have it

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

The answer to this virus isn't a cure.

It is having a good immune system in the first place.

Much like cancer, people will succumb to it because of crap eating habits, living in cities with crap water, crap air and crap lives.

It's cultural Darwinism taking place right now.

The "Cure" is is personal responsibility for our own bodies.

Which nobody really does right now.

See you on the other side.

Well you know, the 1918 Spanish flu virus killed mostly young adults in good health with a solid immune system, lots of young and strong soldiers even. That's why it killed so many around the world, between 50 and 100 millions. The virus made the immune system go crazy, and your own immune system killed you.

And this coronavirus could mutate tomorrow...

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I just came back after 8 years or so and gosh yes it’s a bit different on here these days than what I remember... a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

I don’t even know if that posted correctly sorry I have L plates on...
To answer your question I would 100% give it away and make sure no one profited from it... Would it be hijacked and re engineered to become a new weapon for some power hungry war monger? Probably.. Then I would become the devil responsible for another global pandemic being discussed in a conspiracy forum!

edit on 21-3-2020 by coffskiwi because: Posted before finished..

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   

give it away - for free - but also slip out the word that - any gorgeous young ladies - who whish to thank me personally ........................

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I already had it but i traded it for a pack of jelly beans to this goat-hoofed fellow a couple of weeks ago.

Seemed like a good idea at the time.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Obviously this imaginary cure all would be freely available to everyone.....with a few notable exceptions.

Politicians would be ineligible unless signing a legally binding document banning them from ever standing for public office ever again.
Anyone even remotely connected with any sort of 'reality' TV programme would have to publicly apologise for past sins and agree never to be involved with such obscenities again....the one exception being Lord God John Lydon.
Traffic Wardens - Parking Enforcement Officers to those of you who don't speak English.
Anyone deemed a politically correct, hyper sensitive snowflake - obviously who fits that criteria would be determined by a highly qualified and respected board of individuals consisting of me, myself and I - would have to be 're-educated'.....by me.
Beardo's, Millenials and Generation Z will receive a heavy dose of REALITY prior to any inoculation.

There may be additional groups added as and when I see fit without any sort of consistent and/or reasoned explanation.

Oh....and The Three Idiots would be required to do something hugely embarrassing for the amusement of all ATS membership to qualify.
I am open to suitable suggestions.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Heh, you read Heinlein, don't you?

Actually, no.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   

In that case, you are quite perceptive.

(couldn't find that transistor post)
edit on 3/21/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I would trade it freely for not ever having to pay any tax anywhere ever again. Seems more than fair.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Oh.....and I would have to seriously think long and hard whether Flat Earthers would be given it.
Perhaps it would be on condition that they agreed not to be allowed to breed?

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Really a stupid question.

Oh Phage, what has become of you?

You should know there are no stupid questions UNLESS there is nobody around to benefit from ANY answer.

There are stupid people who ask questions though, and smart people who read between, behind, above and below the lines.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
virus thread with phage.

If I found the cure , let's extrapolate......

hmmmm deep state would kill me.

So glad I don't have a cure.

World is fukaduka anyway. Toiletpaper grippe + sars 2.0 it's clear that

experts are stumbling around reaching for the

money grab.

Deep state likes it.

Lockdown forever , 201 was their goal.

Co-morbidity , statistical number games. Potential Cures available and WHO using the word pandemic.

Media scaring 24/7 , weak flu season.

Whiped up test , testing maybe more ?!?!

10M subcribers lost in china.

Black rain in Nihon

Well now it's obivous.

The cure is : replace fear with info. And dont get the sniffels.

edit on 3212020 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Freely and, frankly, anyone who answers otherwise is an effing jackass who deserves to be slapped to the ground.

And yet, this is exactly what they're doing.. Oh the proposed cure comes in the form of medications already safely tested for their labelled use (thus bypassing the mandatory "We must test this before was can supply it, for years and years, so.. here's hoping!") and the company that manufactures one of them did indeed price jack their products 98% last year, but this is before the covid-19 virus so they just did it because they could, and have now returned their product back to the nominal price that it was in 2015... but in my mind, I'm thinking, "What a bunch of assholes.." as this is apparently something of merit, and as such should be free to those who require it. When they can actually double the price on a whim, but not lower it.. baloney..

Nah, $$$profit is always #6 on the list.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join