It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm finally panic buying....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Liquor will be a good currency

As will fuel. Diesel, propane, petrol etc.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak
If you buy the right things, you won't need to do that.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   
nm
edit on 20-3-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Why? Why would you go to a brick and mortar establishment at a time like this?
Use your keyboard and order your damn Whiskey?
Going ‘out’ is irresponsible. Just stay home, order what ya need and let them deliver it...

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I'm in Australia and the vibes have ben getting weird here too, especially the last few days. My mate who I grew up with lives in the US now, he came back to Oz to visit his family last month and just got back to the US before all this got real crazy. He gifted me a couple of bottles of high proof Kentucky Bourbon that he bought with him from the US. I also have a pretty well stocked bar so I should be good for spirits.

Beer is my concern; you go through it quickly. I have a home brew kit in the shed as well as bottles, caps, and a press. I haven't used it in years. I think I might go stock up on some home brew cans and dextrose, as well as steriliser and more caps. Should be able to get enough for a few years worth of beer without too much trouble. Thinking I might stock up on some of the more herbal remedies too. Hell, might be time to purchase some seeds

edit on 20-3-2020 by harold223 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Shhhh....I have a still....errr....water purifier. Luckily chicken feed and yeast are not being hoarded yet

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

Hahaha I did this 3 weeks ago. First thing I bought was booze, lots and lots and lots of booze! My laundry room looks like a liquor store storage. I already had hundreds of pounds of meats vegetables and extended period non perishables. I'm just kicked back on a staycation. I take the dirtbike deep into the woods every few days and ride for hours, other days I go to some remote fishing locations. Hell after all the money I'm going to make off of the market by the time this blows over I might just retire! Best wishes from my family to yours.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   
If you find yourself in a bind with no Medicine.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-3-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Ah yes, the essentials.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I'm feeling like I should bug out before florida is locked down.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

As will the pot stores. Keep them drugged or drunk.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
It will burn with the turpenes. And I will inhale! a reply to: CthruU

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I'm sure he'll help you move all your junk out when the rents due.

Good lord, rents for dweebs. Haven't paid rent in over a year, thats for dweebs. Retired law enforcement, they had an EXCELLENT plan! Not anymore for the rooks, but I got it good brother!

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

Man, this thread is full of misinformation and nonsense, and for a topic as serious as apocalypse beverage continuity!

But this one takes the cake..."rent is for dweebs?!" Sold my house almost a year ago, renting now, one of the best peace of mind and financial decisions I've ever made.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join