It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What in the S.E.O. hell is this?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

I feel like there's zero chance they're involved.

I might deeeeeep dive tomorrow and email him using my most professional investigative tone.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Yeah, I think you're right. I was thinking maybe he represents someone who owns the domain, but then why would it be the home address. Maybe address/geolocation can be put in as whatever one wants.

Was almost going to take that info down, but I guess its all public domain. Can't believe this isn't an already discussed thing on the internet. Although, the internet IS super big lol. Considering trying my own, or a friends phone number, as novaroc did.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

The weirdest thing about my phone message was that it mentioned a rotary dial phone, and my home phone is a rotary dial. It works, but the ringer is broken, so you can only call out.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Man, that's bizarre! I didn't try putting a known number in yet, but we did dial the number from work yesterday. Its one of those with the continuous beep designed to make you go deaf if the phone us up to your ear.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

Man, that's bizarre! I didn't try putting a known number in yet, but we did dial the number from work yesterday. Its one of those with the continuous beep designed to make you go deaf if the phone us up to your ear.

Be careful! I was thinking, what if it's the scam where it redirects your call to a never ending 900 number so they can charge your bill hundreds or thousands of dollars? That could very well be the scam.
Maybe mention to whoever does the billing that you called a number by mistake and it had just a weird dial tone, so they might want to check with the phone company.

I'm drafting an email to the home owners.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 06:42 AM
link   
"What in the SEO hell is this?" It sounds like you've stumbled upon a confusing or frustrating SEO tactic. SEO can be a labyrinth of strategies, some more effective and ethical than others. When you encounter something bewildering in the realm of SEO, it's essential to tread carefully and evaluate whether it aligns with your long-term goals and values. As for buy Guest Posts organically, this could refer to a strategy where you seek out opportunities to collaborate with other websites and contribute guest posts in a genuine and organic manner, rather than resorting to paid placements that might violate search engine guidelines or lack authenticity. This approach can help you build valuable backlinks and establish authority in your niche without resorting to questionable tactics.
edit on 26-4-2024 by reannamurphy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join