It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So... how many of us ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Will be left alive ? When our last sheet of toilet paper is cast into oblivion? What will happen to our cats, our dogs, birds, horses, sheep, llama's ? All the creatures through no fault of their own inherited a death sentence, slow and agonizing. How many faucets will drip and how many utilities will fail. How many refrigerators will spoil and fruit go unpicked. How many borders will mean anything at all, or even fences. Will it matter if fires ravage the countryside as nature has been doing for eons. Will vessels on the sea just rust through and finally inherit a watery grave, taking their toxins with them. Will reactors still react ? to what end ? Will the summer rain smell as good and wildflowers still bloom....

And who will be the audience ?
www.youtube.com...

And some of us will pray.....

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Will be left alive ? When our last sheet of toilet paper is cast into oblivion? What will happen to our cats, our dogs, birds, horses, sheep, llama's ? All the creatures through no fault of their own inherited a death sentence, slow and agonizing. How many faucets will drip and how many utilities will fail. How many refrigerators will spoil and fruit go unpicked. How many borders will mean anything at all, or even fences. Will it matter if fires ravage the countryside as nature has been doing for eons. Will vessels on the sea just rust through and finally inherit a watery grave, taking their toxins with them. Will reactors still react ? to what end ? Will the summer rain smell as good and wildflowers still bloom....

And who will be the audience ?
www.youtube.com...

And some of us will pray.....

In a few months, there will be a mass celebration and coming together of people wanting to venture outside, an entertainers boom economy and free toilet roll for everyone

Sarcasm or maybe not?
edit on 16-3-2020 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

What do you get for pretending the danger's not real
Meek and obedient you follow the leader
Down well trodden corridors into the valley of steel

What a surprise
The look of terminal shock in your eyes
Now things are really what they seem
No, this is no bad dream

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Worrieth not fair Ploti.......the plan has been published for any and all to read......long time back when.....

I promise we win...so you may stay thy hand fair Prince
edit on 16-3-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

What will happen to our cats, our dogs, birds, horses, sheep, llama's ? All the creatures through no fault of their own inherited a death sentence, slow and agonizing.

Don't worry I'll eat them long before this happens...

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

What will happen to our cats, our dogs, birds, horses, sheep, llama's ? All the creatures through no fault of their own inherited a death sentence, slow and agonizing.

Don't worry I'll eat them long before this happens...

Recipe book!!?? I got 17 mouths to feed and toilet roll is not cutting it anymore

edit on 16-3-2020 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Beautiful man Beautiful

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Last thing you can do.... www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-3-2020 by Plotus because: (no reason given)
'caution' coarse lyrics'
edit on 16-3-2020 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Since this is my reality, everyone else will die before I die. So, don't plan of being around more than twenty years guys as I expect to die before I am eighty five years old.

I can guarantee you that my reality will disappear when I cease to exist.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Ding, ding, ding WINNER........... I think...... therefor, you exist..

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I don't know about you, but I don't intend to fall over dead anytime soon.

This is Revenge of the Flu, not Captain Tripps.

And if I do end up winning the worst lottery in the world? Well, I'll be beyond those worries and with God.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
People worry about the Covid, That crap is nothing...the real thing to worry about is the releasing of all that power that has been grabbed up in a snap...

new topics

top topics

join