It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is unually weird here in Japan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
At a press conference in the morning, Chief Cabinet Secretary Kan said that while infections spread to government officials in various countries, such as the French and Spanish ministers, he said, `` What we have asked the public to do is to prevent infection by Prime Minister Abe and other ministers. Based on this, each minister has responded appropriately, '' he said.``We would like to carry out virus tests by ministers when doctors deem it necessary, such as having certain symptoms.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Is anything really "unusually weird" in a country that has machines that dispense used school girl panties?

Seriously though, I read your OP twice. I'm a bit confused as to whats weird.

All I read was that japan is concerned that gov officials in other countries are testing positive and that they will be doing testing and precautionary measures.

If you have more clarification, that might help.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030
a reply to: musicismagic

Is anything really "unusually weird" in a country that has machines that dispense used school girl panties?

Seriously though, I read your OP twice. I'm a bit confused as to whats weird.

All I read was that japan is concerned that gov officials in other countries are testing positive and that they will be doing testing and precautionary measures.

If you have more clarification, that might help.

I concur.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Wher are these’panties’ you refer to? I’ll take 5 please!

top topics

join