It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 327
<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Listen to the audio. The person filming that woman touching everything tells her "You know coronavirus is around" or something like that... So it's recent. Unless audio was added to the video.
edit on 2/4/2020 by redpassion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: redpassion

Yeah. Thanks. That was pointed out in the other thread.
I had no audio.

edit on 4/2/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Reported a two weeks ago:

Worst-Case Estimates for U.S. Coronavirus Deaths
Published March 13, 2020
Updated March 18, 2020

Between 160 million and 214 million people in the United States could be infected over the course of the epidemic, according to a projection that encompasses the range of the four scenarios. That could last months or even over a year, with infections concentrated in shorter periods, staggered across time in different communities, experts said. As many as 200,000 to 1.7 million people could die.

www.nytimes.com...

Reported to days ago

Coronavirus May Kill 100,000 to 240,000 in U.S. Despite Actions, Officials Say
March 31, 2020

WASHINGTON — The top government scientists battling the coronavirus estimated on Tuesday that the deadly pathogen could kill 100,000 to 240,000 Americans as it ravages the country despite social distancing measures that have closed schools, banned large gatherings, limited travel and forced people to stay in their homes.

www.nytimes.com...

Things are looking brighter?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
From Peru, posting mainly because is something out of the ordinary: Source in spanish, sorry, google translate doesn't work with that site.

The government has implemented a total quarantine. Odd thing is that Women will be allowed to go out Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. While men will only be allowed outside Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The reason is to make it easier for the police to not be checking their ID card to see if they comply.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Meh I am bored.

NEW: U.S. coronavirus death toll reaches 6,000 after nearly 1,000 new deaths were reported today

TWITTER

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Coronavirus 'may cause brain damage' as dangerous swelling found in 'confused' patients

Doctors in the US as well as Italy and China have all reported neurological conditions in multiple coronavirus patients, with one man having lost the ability to speak

More confirmation of what some here have suspected for a while.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BPilgrim

How Arrogant can a Chinese Communist Be ? Seems a GLOBAL Comeuppance is in Order here ...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Hey Mr. Bootae , Some Good Advice . Go to a Liquor Store and Buy some Tonic Water With Quinine . Then go to a CVS or Walgreens and Buy some " Cold Eze " Zinc Lozenges . After that , you will be Safe to come Out of that Rat Hole and Breath Healthy Fresh Air Again with the Rest of US .........

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Well this is great news (sarcasm). The naval ships on the coasts have so many restrictions that they hardly have patients when meanwhile the hospitals in NYC have people on the floor and and they've had to take over conference rooms and any available space they have because they are overflowing

On Thursday, though, the huge white vessel, which officials had promised would bring succor to a city on the brink, sat mostly empty, infuriating local hospital executives. The ship’s 1,000 beds are largely unused, its 1,200-member crew mostly idle. Only three patients had been transferred to the ship, officials said, even as New York hospitals struggled to find space for the thousands infected with the coronavirus. Another Navy hospital ship, the U.S.N.S. Mercy, docked in Los Angeles, has had a total of 15 patients, officials said. “If I’m blunt about it, it’s a joke,” said Michael Dowling, the head of Northwell Health, New York’s largest hospital system. “Everyone can say, ‘Thank you for putting up these wonderful places and opening up these cavernous halls.’ But we’re in a crisis here, we’re in a battlefield.” The Comfort was sent to New York to relieve pressure on city hospitals by treating people with ailments other than Covid-19, the illness caused by the coronavirus. President Trump left a nine-day sequester in the White House last week to travel to Norfolk, Va., to personally see off the ship as it set sail for New York, saying it would play a “critical role.” The ship’s arrival on Monday was cheered as one of the few bright moments in a grim time for the city. But the reality has been different. A tangle of military protocols and bureaucratic hurdles has prevented the Comfort from accepting many patients at all. On top of its strict rules preventing people infected with the virus from coming on board, the Navy is also refusing to treat a host of other conditions. Guidelines disseminated to hospitals included a list of 49 medical conditions that would exclude a patient from admittance to the ship. Ambulances cannot take patients directly to the Comfort; they must first deliver patients to a city hospital for a lengthy evaluation — including a test for the virus — and then pick them up again for transport to the ship.

www.nytimes.com...=https://t.co/MtuScvQqO5

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Well, I just found out my friend's dad just died from this "hoax" today.

RIP

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BPilgrim
Coronavirus 'may cause brain damage' as dangerous swelling found in 'confused' patients

Doctors in the US as well as Italy and China have all reported neurological conditions in multiple coronavirus patients, with one man having lost the ability to speak

Is there any data on how many of these patients had recently had the flu shot or a vaccine.
These elevated health issues seem to correspond with Vaccine injuries. Like what happened in the lab rats with the SARS vaccine. Maybe a flu shot or vaccine was tainted with something that causes a similar reaction to some people who had that flu shot or had a specific tainted vaccine.

Kit
What vaccines can cause Guillain Barre Syndrome (GBS)?

The onset of GBS has been seen in individuals who have received specific vaccinations. The most noteworthy inoculation connected to the occurrence of GBS is the flu vaccine, sometimes more commonly referred to as a “flu shot.” The Center for Disease Control (CDC), a nationally-based health institution that monitors the occurrence of various illnesses, stresses that the onset of CBS following inoculation is quite rare but still can and does occur

link

Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS) is a rare disorder in which a person’s own immune system damages their nerve cells, causing muscle weakness and sometimes paralysis. GBS can cause symptoms that usually last for a few weeks. Most people recover fully from GBS, but some people have long-term nerve damage. In very rare cases, people have died of GBS, usually from difficulty breathing. In the United States, an estimated 3,000 to 6,000 people develop GBS each year.

edit on 2-4-2020 by Observationalist because: Added additional resources

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

RIP

What makes you Assume Covid-19 is somehow Looked Upon as a Hoax by MOST PEOPLE > ? We who are AWARE , Recognize the Seriousness of this Threat to Human Life , and have taken Well Planned Precautions Against it . Oh , and People Die Every Day from Numerous Causes . Did your Friends Dad happen to Have Any Other Health Issues Before Contacting this Horrendous Virus ? .Hmm....
edit on 2-4-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Sorry bro, it’s not a hoax, my condolences. 😢

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Yeah. Maybe it was something else that is getting hundreds of thousands of people sick and causing thousands of deaths. Maybe.
In the meantime, what?

Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS) is a rare disorder

edit on 4/2/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Yes it’s rare, simply because the total number of people vaccinated was low. We now have multiple countries issuing compulsory (mandatory) vaccinations rules. So There are now a massive increase of people getting the vaccine. The opportunity for a “rare” reaction has increased.

Plus not every one is dying and shows these dramatic attacks to their bodies.

It’s seem much closer to an allergic reaction, some mild some sever.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

It’s seem much closer to an allergic reaction, some mild some sever.

Are you a doctor? Have you attended many COVID19 patients?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

RIP

I am so sorry. It is seriously getting real.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BPilgrim

There are several articles and reports of the Spanish Flu causing brain swelling, loss of smell and taste, loss of colour due to pressure on the optic nerve and a Parkinson-like disease as an after affect. It appears viruses have the ability to alter the brain and cause neurological issues.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Nope, not a doctor, and I don’t own a lab coat.

How about you?

I’m not too good at math either. I know you are so maybe you could help me. I’m trying to find an analogy to my observations in my above post.

You know the probability of me pulling out an ace of spades in a standard 52 card deck, right?

Now inject 20 more ace of spades into that deck. Now I have 72 cards and 21 ace of spades. What are the chances now of me pulling out an ace of spades.

Would that analogy work or am I missing something?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Nope, not a doctor, and I don’t own a lab coat.

How about you?

Nope. That's why I'm not making diagnoses. Why are you?

It’s seem much closer to an allergic reaction,

new topics

top topics

<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join