It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ground and ascend.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Not sure this is the right forum for this..

I was just thinking. I was once told I had to ground myself. I had no idea what the person was talking about then.

Now I am wondering, what am I doing when I'm not grounding? What is the opposite of grounding?

I think it's something I can't help doing, this grounding, it just happens as life goes on.

Now I'm considering it was a sneer comment coming from this person and that that's exactly the grounding this person was talking about, realizing how he @#! me up with what he said.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

It's easy take your shoes and socks off and work walk on the ground. Think electrical. The body has its own electricity or biomagnetism.

I personally believe the chakras got it right but in a different means as in chi is electricity at a small level.

Grounding lets the excess electricity come out of your body and into the ground just like electricity. If your body is built up with extra electricity it can affect things like your pH. In which pH is technically the amount of electricity in the water in a nutshell.

Hope that helps without going into detail.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

So it's an actual science really.

What am I doing when I'm not grounding? What's the opposite of grounding? I have to know what I'm doing.

It's getting sick?
edit on 12-3-2020 by Out6of9Balance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
To be honest, and I don't want disrespect the rules here, I feel like grounding a foot in someone's face.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance
What is the opposite of grounding?

Being out of balance or out of control. For example, getting angered easily instead of being able to calmly assess the situation.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

A rolling stone gathers no moss..

Mind blown when my Psychotherapist explained it, always thought hell no i ain`t growing no moss.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
If you're not talking about working on your own electrical devices?

Pretty much means you need an anchor.

Something to give you strength when you need it.

Stability.

For me? That 'ground' is Jesus.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Oh yeah I have heard that one...

I think it means the ones handling the earth energy want to mess around

It can help to heal some scars, but only if you are in charge, and with you in charge i mean your head.

All the way up to the throat, but never ever let them in to your head!

Grounding is one thing and busting ones head in the sand another thing completely.

If they try, eat them! You have every right to do so! No need to get physical towards no onebut if you feel like some extra is needed tai-chi, and reiki, will help.

If you hold dear your heart, keep them in the solarplexus, but beware the pressure will get crazy unpleasant.

If you can't stand the pressure let it flow in the form of the ank symbol where you imagine your head to be in the empty space enclosed by the loop on the upper part of the ank.

NC

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The opposite of grounding:
Letting your feelings, self image, composure, etc build up and fly out of control.

We have to ground small planes before we fuel them at the pump using a little clip and wire connected from the pump to a protruding metal bit on the airframe (exhaust pipe, landing gear strut, etc). If we don't do that, the friction of the fuel through the hose, through the air, and into the tank can cause a static buildup. That static can cause a spark which can light fuel on fire and cause an explosion.

To ground ourselves is to become one with nature, the planet, and our bodies/psyches, as to not let the external "static" from life build up and ignite our vulnerabilities.

It is to remove the excess from our thoughts, and to remember what matters most to us. To fill ourselves with love, calmness, and to face reality in a calm, cool manner, even when it is unpleasant.

We will all slip up and lose our cool. A world without passion would be a world of bore--but practicing "grounding" can help us blow off stress and help ward off the health conditions associated. (I am not a doctor and this isn't medical advice)

That is basically grounding.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
ground and ascend....doesn't work though ....only Jesus

but guys wizzing on the dirt grounds us well....

only Jesus helps my buddies that are confused...like too many felonies and drugs but he was so smart

so I told him Jesus needs him in the Millenium....he was smart

new person....he told crack was only one molecule away from something.....so how could it be bad.....

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I think grounding is ascending.

The rumors go to be yourself also though.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
ground and ascend....doesn't work though ....only Jesus

He did call us to his same path... "student becomes like the teacher", "drop your nets and follow me", "all who do the will of God are my brothers and sisters", etc. This calling isn't for everyone, but it is the means to pick up our cross and follow his ascension.

In terms of grounding, it is necessary. feet on the ground, head in the sky. humility is a great step in grounding. Also not dispensing your pearls to the pigs also helps your ego from being shattered by the wolves. Your peace resides in the faith you have in God, let no one disturb you from this.

'Jerusalem' means "foundation of Peace"

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Well there is a science to it but it's still alternative. Think Chakras and replace chi with electricity.

Unless it's used not being grounded probably let your body build up excessive amounts of electricity on a small scale or increase your pH level slightly.

And however I think chakras is the best explained and closest to what's actually going on.

new topics

top topics

join