It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For UK members about upcoming shutdowns and quarantines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I know this will likely get flamed so added it to the general chit chat section, mods feel free to move this elsewhere as you see fit.

Friday 20th March: Boris Johnson announces complete shut down of all schools, colleges and universities.
Areas in London and the south west will enter full lock down.

Thursday 26th March: As infection and deaths rapidly increase we see disruption to the food supply chain as shops, warehouses and factories begin to shut down due to staff shortages.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   
According to _______ ?
You left that part out.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: NeoSpace

wow - unsoured claims - from the future - sounds legit

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   
go buy your groceries people
here when the second wave of the "silent" panic happens, it will be a dog it dog world
sorry but I dont care if you believe me

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I'm looking forward to a nice quiet year here in France without so many bleedin' entitled UK tourists and expats.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Complete nonsense adding to already ridiculous hysteria.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I believe you and I still won't panic buy. So what if it becomes dog eat dog, I won't be part of that either. I also won't tell anyone to stock up as I would add to the craziness. Why tell people?
Either they get the idea by themselves or if not, more food for others. By telling people you make it happen.
I know you are in Japan and things are probably bad but frankly whilst I was worried at the start of this pandemic, the illness doesn't worry me at all any longer.
People worry me, worried people worry me, panic buyers and preppers worry me [do what you want but don't tell anyone, apart from wanting a medal for knowing so much more, what good are you doing ?]
If you were are true prepper you'd keep stumm so you can get more food.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
My Missus has just left for work at child daycare for an unscheduled meeting, they might be shutting operations down.

I pulled my Daughter from school yesterday, and my boys in college and secondary school have been told to instruct their teachers/tutors to sort work for them by tomorrow.

We've had two cases confirmed on the island within a days period.

My Missus has lung disease, the lockdown has begun.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Ireland has just announced the closure of schools and colleges, so the only implausible part of the first claim is the fixed date. If the authorities thought the decision was necessary, they would see no point in delaying it.

Having a fixed date on the second claim is a little absurd.

On a more serious note, the advice from surgeries is do NOT telephone the NHS helpline, because it is being overwhelmed. For anyone who thinks they have symptoms, there is an onine query page;
111.nhs.uk...

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

I'm looking forward to a nice quiet year here in France without so many bleedin' entitled UK tourists and expats.

Same here, whereabouts are you?

Amboise here.

Lags

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

Amboise here.

Lags

I'm only 18 miles off of your coastline, please remain in situ, and no, we don't want the bloody bridge, lol

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity

Amboise here.

Lags

I'm only 18 miles off of your coastline, please remain in situ, and no, we don't want the bloody bridge, lol

Neither do we mate 🤪🤪

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Shh!

Keep it secret.

Keep it safe.

mon amis.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Neither do we mate 🤪🤪

Let them build it, we'll add a guillotine at our end.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Shh!

Keep it secret.

Keep it safe.

mon amis.

Shame mate. We have a vineyard 😉😉 nudge, nudge

Lags

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This will now spread globally, shutting down everything, prepare for that... not got time to elaborate but we have warned you all for months

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Update

10th April the military will be deployed on the streets of London, Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester and Newcastle.

new topics

top topics

join