It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 is the new flu .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This Virus isn't going any where , just like the flu it will stick around season after season evolving and mutating . I'm not comparing Covid-19 to the flu , I'm not saying its weaker or stronger . I'm simply saying we have 2 seasonal viruses now, neither is very deadly nor overly contagious , the only reason Covid-19 is so contagious at the moment is because we as a population have no immune response, and that is the reason everyone is freaking out our systems have no idea how to respond to Covid-19.

That will all soon change. a vaccine will be distributed and eventually this virus will run its natural course that mother nature has set out for it, viruses are sentient after all , it has a purpose it will fulfill it's purpose one way or another it will mutate to do its job.

And then we will have two seasonal viruses , the markets tanked, people panicked as they always do , the media blew it all out of per-portion as they always do . and so it was , and so it is , and so it will ever be.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Good. There should be seasonal toilet paper fests. Get yours now before COVID-19 comes 'round again.
I could capitalize on this.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Sigh.... For the 100th time it's the new COLD. It's not as serious as influenza.

I'm convinced no one researches anymore. Do people even question anything anymore?

This has gone way too far with the BS guys/gals. Let's get a grip for once, lol.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crosswinds

Good. There should be seasonal toilet paper fests. Get yours now before COVID-19 comes 'round again.
I could capitalize on this.

The only reason ppl are binge buying TP is because the media fear mongered them so bad they keep crapping their pants....
Over the common cold.

You can't make this # up man.
Pun intended.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Media induced chocolate rain.
Next let's invent a virus that's transmissible via social media and news outlets.
"Ok everyone, avoid the news now. It's fatal."

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
I'm not comparing Covid-19 to the flu

That's exactly what you're doing.

You could have easily added this to one of the many other threads doing the same instead of spamming up the board with another.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Haha, I called it the flu as well the other day and a whole bunch of people got their panties in a bunch.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Media induced chocolate rain.
Next let's invent a virus that's transmissible via social media and news outlets.
"Ok everyone, avoid the news now. It's fatal."
PLEASE! thats my kinda virus

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This virus is no flu its a cleverly designed depop tool!

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Well The only people the common cold kills are people with compromised immune systems i.e. HIV . , I would say its a little more serious than a cold but its not as serious as the FLU so ill meet you in the middle.

Sigh.... For the 100th time it's the new COLD. It's not as serious as influenza.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This flu is causing unwarranted panic in the United States of America, since 99% of the cases here are classified as mild.

www.worldometers.info...
edit on 3/11/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
CONGRATS! You are the 1000th thread on Wuflu. Please contact admin to collect your prize...I hear its a round trip ticket to Italy.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a virus is not sentient. that's all

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I saw a segment with a guy who was asking the people hoarding TP why, none of them could answer. They said it helps, he asked how, it was either silence or a vague generic it protects you response. Only 1 or 2 people said they just needed TP and it did nothing special.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I'm no anti-vaxxer but I won't be taking the first or second rounds of them. Screw that.. seriously..screw that! Who wants to be the guinea pig when every health organization on the planet can't seem to agree on anything related to this virus.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Dont wory....the military and prisoners get the first two rounds.

🤣😂😅
a reply to: Anathros

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

It's rather hilarious actually ... a bad cold spreads around the world, in cold season, and people just completing forget that flu season is on.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
President Trump will address the nation tonight at 9 p.m. eastern time.

mobile.twitter.com...

I hope he's not genuinely giving in to this MSM induced panic.

Proof the Panic inside the USA is a mainstream media perpetrated hoax.

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

There should be seasonal toilet paper fests

Bahaha nice!

I can just imagine a bunch of flowery snowflake millennials prancing around placing toilet paper garlands on each other and stuff.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
www.cdc.gov...

If I'm reading correctly, near the bottom of the page in blue it says there has already been 34,000,000 regular flu cases, 200,000 hospitalizations, and 20,000 deaths as of February 29th 2020
That can't be true?
edit on 3/11/2020 by 5ofineed5aladder because: Added last line

top topics

join