It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Before the SHTF

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
For this thread we are going to put ourselves in the shoes of The Powers That Be.

Now what if i knew that some time in the not so distant future an inevitable SHTF-scenario, will occur. Something I can´t control, could be many things, solar flare, a Gamaray burst, or maybe a giant Asteroid.

Another issue is the populace, with the rise of the Internet, are getting increasingly aware that there are nefarious groups with a lot of power running things from the shadows.

they have become very good at connecting the dots and might be just a straw away of putting things together in a manner that could become a danger to my control-grid.

The who, and the where they got that already, but the why, the how, and the when, will remain foggy at least until they got us out of our bunkers. when does a bird sing?

Now if this knowledge is kept in a small but significant subversive group, once the SHTF, my cotrolgrid which kept me save, will be briefly inhabilitated due to the ensuing chaos. Lets assume this group has everything ready to take us out fast and silent.

How do I get out of it?
How do I anticipate the chaos.

I would want my safe spaces protected and well......safe.
I would want the masses as isolated as possible
I would want a controlgrid already in place to prevent any major movement of people.
I would want them to think it´s for their best.

All of this should already be in place and been put into place slowly, BEFORE the SHTF.
You know the saying:
Trow a frog into boiling water and he jumps right out of it but put him into cold water and gradualy raise the temp. and he will die in it.

I think Corona virus, or at least the circus around it would give me a pretty good chance to actually implement all of the above beforehand.
This way, once the SHTF for good, it wont look like im trying to protect myself by suddenly implementing these restrictions.
All of the restriction are there to protect you from the bad Virus, no one would suspect foul play and all would unknowingly work together to once more protect their slave masters.

this is the craziest conspiracy i could come up with. I sure have a twisted mind.

Sincerly NoConspiracy

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I sure have a twisted mind.

Walk away from the YouTube videos and you will get better real quick .

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

thanks for the good advice

but

They follow me...

NC

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoConspiracy

thanks for the good advice

but

They follow me...

NC

No they don't .
I used to be a Tuber like you...until I took an arrow of knowledge to the knee.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I think we'd (TPTB) need more robots before we executed our plan to enslave the masses.

An army is required to stamp out the rebellion but the problem with a conventional army during this struggle will be the conscience of our very soldiers.

How much of our force will abandon us, the moment we order them to attack the same people and country we drilled into their heads to protect?

An army of robots.
Obedient, tireless, disposable.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: NoConspiracy

If I were Prince Harry and Thingy Meghan I'd move to Canada.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Sheesh! Using a pandemic as cover for an impending pole shift or ET arrival or NWO crack down? Of course that's paranoid thinking because when one logically assesses the information about the virus and then observes the responses by world governments ... then ... the responses by ... uhh...

lovely day outside, huh? Spring coming to your neck of the woods? I just remembered I gotta get gas in my car and grab some TP...

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Yes they do...

we can do this all day long...

im no Tuber... what happend after that arrow, did you start to make knee jerk responses on ATS

NC

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I would wonder where some of these isolated areas would be. It's an interesting idea.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

yeah if I was them i would go to a country with the same colors in their flag but square...

canada hah second class royals

NC

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

if only we weren´t up against a legion of hackers, I would go with robots in a heart-beat.

We realy messed up, with the Internet...

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
No solar flares. No gammaray bursts. No giant asteroids.

A black swan event is inevitable. The financial situation is untenable. They have brought it to this point on purpose. When your are barely scraping by or even if you have a decent nest egg, a massive market crash and currency devaluation is catastrophic. If you are in the top tier of the few families that control over half the world's wealth, you can weather it and still come out on top.

As the saying goes, in the land of the blind the one-eyed man is King. They'll put out one of their own eyes if they can make everyone else blind.

Create your black swan event, manage it and work it to your advantage. This is what is happening.
:
edit on 2020 3 11 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

its imposible to create a blackswan event by its very definition, but thats just semantics.

if money is the issue, explain me how this will work to their advantage?
If you are in the top tier fam. on top of whom are you going to come out?

this is not what is happening... this is just the foreplay...

sincerely NoConspiracy

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
In your opinion what will this mystical event going to look like? Cities burning, millions on the move like in WW2 Europe.
OR will it be the inability of getting TP?

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JON666

first the TP

then we propably burn everything down before we even consider, whiping our bums with water

so a healthy mix of both i guess

NC

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Right what did they use before TP and S&R catalogs fresh ears of corn cobs? What did the mighty Romans use or the hordes of Huns. We are so spoiled that we think were on the brink of destruction if we can't get a cell phone signal.The greatest generation who came through the depression and WW2 are spinning in their graves at how soft and spoiled we all have become.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JON666

The greatest generation who came through the depression and WW2 are spinning in their graves at how soft and spoiled we all have become.

No kidding. My folks had me (really) late in life and they stoically experienced starvation during the depression and existential threat and deprivation in WWII. Both of their rather "average" lives would make an exciting flick, today.

I have a feeling there's backbone in the young, untried phone junkies, though. People adjust and most are far more decent than a small, loud minority of suckage would portray.

Besides, aren't we all curious what pet tastes like, really? (kidding kidding)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This IS the SHTF event. Welcome to the Commie technocracy. Full of Vaccines and Microwaves.

I admit I'd prefer the asteroid as well.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

Are we comfortable up there?

You'll get your asteroid promesed!

Sincerely NC

top topics

join