It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Paradigm keeps changing, next is our Demon Brothers, or I'll eat your Hat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
for the rapture narrative....we need the Biblical one world currency.....leader....and religion. ok then

we have the economic sector caving towards this evil outcome.

the friggin pope will beg the world on May 14 this year to join together.

we need skirmishes and rumors of war....check....now we need death and pestilence....anyone...?

the famed fourth horseman....we have 1....2 and three.....now possibly number 4, am I right?

Next then........we need aliens to pose as our long lost brothers....but imo.....when you see aliens finally fully disclosed....like big motherships appearing. duck and cover. They are not our creators...naw....not our friggin brothers.

my supposition is....it's time for extraterrestrials...to show. timeline.....1 to maybe 4 months

wild conjecture but if seen it will be a shock,,,so I'm addressing that surprise, that shock.

is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.
edit on 11-3-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2020 by GBP/JPY because: TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
maybe our space brothers will be in the dockett to say they have the cure for the planet

i betcha

the pope.....on tour to push his plan that was published 2300 years ago....who'd of thought, May 14 he will address Israel....really....we see right through this

not too long to see if history follows History....His story. so far....it's a match

a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
to test the aliens when they show their ugly stinky faces.....just get righteously indignant......tell one you want to tell Him about Jesus.....and instead of walking up to it.....it's an it, not a him......try to see how accurately you can plant your heel, the heel of your foot in his mouth, trying to shove his acrid, drooling spit dripping jaw back to OBLIVION....a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
TEXAS boys.....we're hail on wheels here in Texas, huh!!

on the finance forfront...the trading instrument that is imo....the canary in a mine.....GBP/JPY......has a chart formation I'd like to show you naw

just picture a bowl of spaghetti-O's on the edge of the table and 3 days ago sure enough it went
over. right now it's a still shot freeze frame not yet halfway down....fixxin to be a BRAWNY moment.....angle of trajectory is about umm...let me look real close at the protractor degrees....um......it's cardiac strait....cardiac straight down

edit on 11-3-2020 by GBP/JPY because: TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
may I have permisso to hog the thread....

the pope in May in Israel....

pope is a match for that evil helper in scripture...and bingo.....he wants all to be catholic....he published a pamphlet did you know....outlining every detail and all the different groups.

Tell me about how that makes you feel!!

I smell chit
edit on 11-3-2020 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
What about the seventy nations council that did that goat sacrifice on the mount of olives last year, does that fit into the religion thing?? I also read about some United religious group forming there with Catholics, Protestants, Baptists, Jews and other I think under a single umbrella. I read that last year. Have you read anything about it?? It may have been a political party or NGO I cannot remember.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
It would be an honor to tell... yes...

working backwards to add an overall.... we may see 10 days like between Sept 18 and Sept 28....Holy Feast and rehearsal days in Israel of the foretold endtime pouring out of His Spirit...to those walking dead ones...yep, as in the splitting curtain recount....dead ones and those in glorified bodies telling all who come to ask what is friggin goin on man. Then after 10 days poof another rapture. Enoch and Elija were both raptured long ago.

the 10 days in Scripture pourout and in Rev. it's the dragon going after the child of the woman in travail. but the child gets raptured.

back to where we are now, your question yes, I made a thread but don't bother....that Sanhedron sacrifice...it was a rooky-ish get together of 40 people on the utube.

the pope yes. he made a guide explaining his self thought title.... I forget the name..... but twas really in our face and sugar coated. pope boy has signed individuals as leaders sworn to his pamphlet....

a reply to: worldstarcountry

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Well the first Rider is supposed to be given a crown and conquer.Corona means Halo or crownlike......Locusts are eating all the crops in parts of Africa,famines coming most likely since Corona is upsetting trade and work.Wars are inevitable,especially if this virus is traced to somebody's bioweapon research.Looks interesting for the future doesn't it.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner
That is very interesting.. I hadn't put that together. Isn't there a verse in Revelations somewhere about 'killing with the animals of the Earth' ? Not what I imagined it would be but it really fits if this does indeed come from the cruel practices of the wet markets.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
that makes me think...I see that

we had the rev 12 sign in Sept 23 2017.....stay with me here....
that was a great sign and went undenoted....but a second sign is told right after that sign.

Sign of the Dragon, everyone will see.....he gets kicked out oh heaven with his angels.....aliens

the next sign in rev 12....the dragon will be upset he got kicked with his angels.....next imo

a reply to: Starcrossd

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
But why my hat? Can’t you eat your own?

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
the last time I said that I was wrong

when my friend Rueban told us in Casper going for lunch from school.....Reuban said president Kennedy was shot....1963....I didn't seeRuebun after.....he hea reply to: Somethingsamiss

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Yes, something about the beasts eating the flesh of Kings,been a while so I don't recall the verse a reply to: Starcrossd

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

The way I see it, before the alien deception can truly take shape, they have to convincingly debunk any notion of the God of the Bible being real. It will be a two fold attack on the faith. The first step is to "prove" that the universe has no beginning. Currently, research at Cern shows that the big bang theory is basically impossible, because the universe would have destroyed itself. Now they are calling our very existence a miracle, so they are inching ever so close to the long held theory of theirs that the universe has no beginning. If they can "prove" to themselves that it has no beginning, then that means it has no cause, which means there is no creator. The very law of conservation of mass itself would only bolster such a belief since it claims that matter can neither be destroyed nor created.

The Universe Shouldn't Exist, According to Physics

Convincing the scientific and academic establishment of this will certainly be the straw that broke the camel's back, so to speak, long before we even get to any deception about extraterrestrials. What this does long term is make it a lot easier for the lies of the anti-Christ, the beast of revelation to stick. He can claim what ever the hell he wants, and he will have "science falsely so called", as the apostle Paul once stated to back up his claims, as well as his miracles to boot. This is what I believe he will claim to be in a nut shell. The lie will basically take us full circle back to the same exact lie that started it all, that "ye shall be as gods":

"I am from time immemorial, the first creature that ever was, the first to ever evolve from a single celled organism into a human like creature. I am the last that ever will be, because I am the first creature to ever conquer death, by attaining "gnosis" and becoming one with the "fifth element", the very essence of the universe itself that is within all things, within all living cells, ("science" will claim). Take this chip, my mark, in your right hand or forehead, and it will completely open you up at the cellular level, allowing you to gain harmony, oneness, with the 'universal consciousnesses within you' (devils). And you shall become like me, as gods, a new creation, the second Adam."

I'm betting the Roman Catholic Church, yet another proponent of evolution, will claim this "essence" to be the holy spirit and "science" will claim the anti-Christ and his "essence" is the long sought after missing link of evolution. And as you can see, this lie also allows him to not even have to claim to be our creator, while at the same time effectively claiming to be a god like being in the flesh. Before we even get to this point though, I do however believe there will be an actual deception that unfolds concerning life in space. It will be very simple, very subtle.

With the world being so conditioned to believe in random, purposeless Darwinian evolution, all groups like Nasa and Seti will have to do is make a report "proving" they discovered evidence of a single celled organism on another planet, that also shows evidence of actual cellular development into a multi celled organism, and so on and so forth. Evolutionist groups like the Smithsonian may come out with a "reveal" of their own, perhaps in the form of skeletal remains of the Biblical giants. But really though, just the discovery of a single celled organism that shows true to life proof of evolutionary genesis will be all the world will need to hear. All bets will be off at that point, and many Christians are not prepared to give an answer for it.
edit on 12-3-2020 by Dcopymope because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Dcopymope
Then you better hold your ground and die fighting. I'm effing serious. What are our beliefs if we cannot sacrifice for them??

I think I accidently took the mark when they put an alleged fixation in my face during surgery in a car accident. That would suck if I'm right. I'm not going to side with whatever evil approaches though. So if we are on the side of the law and the USA Constitution, and for good things for people I say we are in the same side and will be honored to fight the enemies of the USA, especially Antichrist and Satan.

They may just be inter dimensional entities that have their own weakness. In addition to the word of God, of course 😌

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I can assure you that you haven't been given the mark, no one has. The Bible tells us how we will know the mark when we see it. For one, we will know when they try and force us to take it by economic coercion, which I believe comes later. For two, we will know by how it is marketed to us. John says we can identify it by the number 6, the number of a man. The number six may be referring to the sixth day of the creation of man itself, Adam. If I am right, it means that the mark will be sold to us as if it is the beginning of a new creation, a new man, a second Adam as I stated in my previous post. It will be claimed that we can become something more than human, more like the anti christ.

This is why I believe many people will in fact be salivating at the prospect of taking the mark. They can be like their real life super hero you see. And really, the best propaganda is one that is partly true. Part of this propaganda that the anti christ is something more than human will be true, because he is in fact the angel from the bottomless pit, Apollyon. With him being an angel, it will be very easy to sell himself as a god like being from another planet, because angels were created to be superior in ability than humans to start with. They are a different type of creature, that is capable of appearing as human, so this is the ultimate set up.
edit on 13-3-2020 by Dcopymope because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join