It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Jersey under State of Emergency

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
11 sick people?

Yes please government strip my rights hurry

This is what bothers me about people otherwise against the government dickering with their lives suddenly being ALL for control and force. Over a damn virus.

Be extremely careful what you give your freedom of movement up for. Your odds of never getting it back in full increase with each fishy excuse given.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I live in Camden County where there is at least one confirmed case while CHOP also has a confirmed case among it's clinical staff. I also work for a company based out of Orange County California where there are confirmed cases so obviously not traveling to work any time soon.

Yes I think there are steps that need to be taken right now to prevent it from getting worse and I think those steps are going to interrupt some events.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
i just got back from my gym in paramus nj.
it was packed.

i lift in paramus on legs day, cause they got the best machines.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

North Joisey ? Fagetabouit.......

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

You’ll be fine brother!

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
You’ll be fine brother!

Thank you. Just woke up feeling better. I think I won't be adding a case in NJ

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Wow, a whole 24 people. Totally good reason to panic and start smashing ****.

I just wish you would get it already so you would finally STFU. Can't wait.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
My daughter's school cancelled classes for this Friday due the virus. Seems like they'll have a special meeting to discuss steps to follow. About time.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
For the many-ith time... hardly anyone has the test yet. So we have no idea how many people have it or how many people are dying from it. Is it mostly hype? Maybe. Maybe not. Once the test is actually widely distributed then we can actually assess what's up. Until then, I don't fault those taking precautions (even if I'm not). Can't hurt. Although overbuying toilet paper and selling half-used bottles of hand sanitizer on ebay for a bunch of money seems a bit ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
I just wish you would get it already so you would finally STFU. Can't wait.

Being that I'm not some aged geezer with health issues or a paranoid nutter I want to get it over with too. Then I really will have some things to say. They'll be the same things I have been saying but even more annoying since I would have been proved 100% correct.

edit on 10-3-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but he does have Corona

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join