It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada first COVID-19 death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
VANCOUVER -- The first death in connection to COVID-19 has been recorded in B.C., health officials announced Monday.

One of the residents of a care home in North Vancouver's Lynn Valley, whose case was announced on Saturday, died on Sunday, provincial health officer Dr. Bonnie Henry during a news conference.

Source
bc.ctvnews.ca...

Man....i was hoping we would be the country with zero deaths

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Sad news. I was hoping the same.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: spewn

Nah, this is only the beginning for us. We will have a similar impact like USA is facing. They too are only in the early stages.

By end of May, I believe these two countries will be a complete 180 from how they are now.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Every country qith cases will likely have deaths due to the nature of how respiratory viruses disproportionately affect the older generation. ☹

My grandmothers home has all ready been locked down just because of the flu since early February.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: spewn
VANCOUVER -- The first death in connection to COVID-19 has been recorded in B.C., health officials announced Monday.

Man....i was hoping we would be the country with zero deaths

It was expected once they knew it was in the care home.. sadly there will be more.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IrateCanadian

Nah, this is only the beginning for us. We will have a similar impact like USA is facing. They too are only in the early stages.

By end of May, I believe these two countries will be a complete 180 from how they are now.

We will. It’s only just started here

top topics

join