It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First case of the coronavirus in Nevada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
We now have our first confirmed case here in Nevada:

www.reviewjournal.com...

People have been panic-buying these past few days. I fear that this news will only make matters worse.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Tennessee also had its first case confirmed today.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I wonder if they will sanitize the slot machines

Was just at wallmart today no more cheap rice canned meat almost gone same with beans

This city is going to get interesting since it's almost all tourist based and people wont come hear if the virus is hear

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
We've been to Costco, Sam's Club, Walmart and almost all of their staple supplies had ran out, like water, canned goods, toilet paper, paper towels, rice, pasta etc. I did find some supplies from Vons and Smith's but their inventory is smaller compared to the bigger stores.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: v3g4S
We've been to Costco, Sam's Club, Walmart and almost all of their staple supplies had ran out, like water, canned goods, toilet paper, paper towels, rice, pasta etc. I did find some supplies from Vons and Smith's but their inventory is smaller compared to the bigger stores.

Up here in Henderson the stores still have a decent stock. Best to make the short drive to stock up.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Sometimes you have to wonder, since this corona virus shares being a coronavirus with the common cold, could getting this actually kill a possible cancer you have? www.forbes.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Thanks for the heads up, will make the trip there after work.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Just got back from 99 cent store in henderson...shelves fully stocked.. Funny how corrupt MGM sold several properties recently... a reply to: v3g4S

top topics

join