It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia’s plan, carona virus strategy by the people

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Sadly it’s gone beyond a joke now, people are feral and there are no real problems yet, just wait, what if it gets worse, it will be a horror movie

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I too have trouble understanding the "panic buying".

I will admit that while sitting in Costco for an hour and 30 minutes, waiting to get new tires on my truck, I started to feel a little nervous about what I was seeing.

I live in the woods and don't make the two hour trek to the city any more frequently then I have to, but I stocked up on some extra staples because I have a neighbor that has had to take on the responsibility of raising her two grandchildren after the death of her daughter, two neighbors that have trouble getting around, and two new neighbors that I don't know much about, so I bought enough to be able to share simple basic meals with them for about 2 months, if it comes to that, and the need is there.

I am not afraid of the virus. I am afraid of the impact it will have.

It will be very difficult for one family member to effectively self quarantine without the whole family being quarantined. How long will it take to feel the impact when whole families are being removed from the work force?

I am blessed to live in an area where we may be considered poor old country folk, but we look after each other. Even the ones we aren't crazy about. So, if it gets bad, I am sure we will get through it together.

<< 1   >>

join